I loved this place. It's not pretentious, doesn't offer world-class pampering, and has a limited amount of amenities. What it does have, though, is a wonderfully relaxing and welcoming environment that would be very difficult to beat. The rooms are comfortably worn in and have everything you need for a "get away from it all" weekend. I can't imagine a better place to read a book by the fire while the waves crash outside in the fog. There's plenty to do nearby if you want, but for me... I'll be in my room or at a table overlooking the ocean.
I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay