My husband and I live less than 2 hours away. Most people would question why we even stayed in a hotel when we could get away with just doing a day trip. But, let me tell you, this was the best little getaway vacation we could've planned. The hotel staff were so warm and welcoming from the second we arrived. Our balcony room allowed for day-time lawn chair reading, and late-night fireplace cuddling. Sam's Chowder House couldn't have been even more convenient to walk to and from. There is so much to do in Half Moon Bay, and this hotel offered a great, simple, clean spot to call home for the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay