“needs help”

Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Hanford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've been in this hotel for the last 5 weeks and I would like to inform you that the hotel is very clean
pleasant to be in and at a good price.
The manager and his family are very nice and helpful. The service was really good and I know that next time I'm in this area, I'll come back here.

I would like to recommend this hotel for the service, the price, the manager and the location in Hanford. It is a great choice.

ABA

Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed again and have not seen any issues here, carpets are clean, fresh paint, good linens, breakfast was as to be expected, will be staying regularly as I have helping with a movie being filmed there. I Can afford to stay anywere , price is not a issue, I prefer Non corporate property's when I stay in film locations.

1 Thank cw99
Woodside, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Honestly this is the worst place. I was staying here to attend the local dog show. The carpet was sticky, the bedspread was dirty, and the surfaces of tables and bathroom sink were not wiped down. I had to get a blanket out of the car for the dog to sleep on, it was that bad. My bare feet got dirty after walking around for 10 minutes. It is also in a rough neighborhood, the police were in the parking lot at 2am with gang members wearing red banadanas. Stay anywhere else, it has to be better.

1 Thank Annie H

Travellers are raving about these Hanford hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Sequoia Inn
#2 of 14 in Visalia
Travelodge Lemoore
Travelodge Lemoore
#4 of 6 in Lemoore

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford? Share your experiences!