SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach
El Rancho Inn(Hawthorne)
US$102
US$84
Agoda.com
All reviewsmanhattan beachsofa bedyogurtsmall kitchenwaffle makeraviation blvdfree breakfastfree parkingenjoyed my stayconvenient locationmini fridgestayed one nightfitness centerrental carclose to the airportlaxsink
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Have been staying here for years, when traveling. Yes there have been times when I have had to express disappointment. They worked with me to keep me as a long time loyal customer. Again we return, expecting nothing lessthan the best this location has to offer. If you do not speak up management will not be aware of their oversites. Upgrades are need . Overall I recomend this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sharon s
Springhill Suit... M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at the Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach. We strive to provide quality service and meet the needs of all of our guests. We appreciate your continued business and loyalty. Thank you for your feedback about our management team and your experience. We look forward to providing excellent service during your next stay. Thank you again

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel all the years ago. This past weekend I was in town for a family gathering and the family chose to stay here.
Well first off the lady who checked me in was dry as the temperature ( no big deal). I get to the room and as we are dressing, my 4 year old is playing and we notice he is playing with a condom wrapper which indicate to me our room was not thoroughly cleaned ( uck). The Mirror on the wall is attached from the top only therefore it swung upon anyone touching it ( did I mention I had a 2 yr old and 4 yr old with us?). The next morning I decide to take my son down for breakfast, there was a trash can sitting in the middle of the eating area catching water from a ceiling leak. Once we check out they don't honor the senior rate I was given online when I made the reservation.
I'm done!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank ALLATHA F

Thank you for posting a review of you recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit. Your feedback regarding your stay has been shared with our Managers and all of our staff, so that immediate corrections can be made where possible. Thank you again for sharing and giving us the opportunity to make necessary improvements. We look forward to providing quality service and exceeding all of your expectations the next time you are in our area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here 2 nights as first stop in Los Angeles to San Francisco fly drive 10 day holiday.

Great hotel. Clean, modern, comfortable, quiet, spacious room, staff extremely attentive, lot's of car parking availability, excellent breakfast. Reasonably priced close to airport and the attractions of LA, ie. Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara. We chose a King bed which was more than adequate for myself, wife and 9 month old baby on same bed though had a sofa bed in room if needed.

Car vital if staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Manhattan Beach. We truly appreciate the positive feedback regrading your stay. We are very glad that our property and your stay lived up to the high standards that we strive for at Marriott hotels. We are glad that you our location provided you to conveniently see the wonderful sights and sounds that Los Angeles has to offer. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you again

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here recently for three nights on a work trip and was very disappointed. The bedding on the bed in the room was put on inside out and the sheets had many holes in them. The carpet was stained all over, and the lampshades were busted to where they wouldn't hang straight. The air conditioning seemed very strained and never got the room that cool, and the bathtub had cracks/scratches everywhere.

The beds were not comfortable, and I would have slept on the couch but the noise from the hallway was too much to sleep through that close to the door. The workout room is very small, and is located like a glass aquarium near the front desk so everyone walks by and looks in at you as they walk through, which felt odd. If my company hadn't booked me here, I would have definitely stayed elsewhere. Not what I'd expect from a Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kevin K
laxhw, Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review of you recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit. Your comments have been shared with the Operations Managers and Team, so immediate corrections can be made where possible. Thank you again for sharing and giving us the opportunity to make improvements. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years - and I was really disappointed to see that it has lost it's spark. The rooms were dirty - the bedding was torn - the carpet was full of stains - the towels hard as a rock. Then there was the free breakfast. My have they made cut backs! Fewer and fewer items than they used to have. No juice - no flavored yogurts - horrible styrofoam plates. Has really gone downhill. What a shame - I used to really like this place.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
laxhw, Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and for the repeat business over the past few years. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced on this most recent visit. We are sharing your comments with the Operations team to ensure immediate corrections are made to cleanliness issues you mentioned. We were surprised at your comments regarding cut backs made at breakfast as we recent updated our menu to include more choices at breakfast at a significant increased cost to the hotel. In general, the feedback has been very positive about the additions that we have made in this area. Juice has remained as a standard item from the old menu to the new and we have a permanent dispenser available on the buffet line for guests to help themselves. Greek yogurt has also been added as an upgraded item and we always have fresh fruit to add for additional flavor options. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on a future visit.