“wonderful excellent holiday, wish i could return!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bilambil Heights
Royal Terranora Country Club
England
“wonderful excellent holiday, wish i could return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

When myself and partner arrived, we were bowled over by the peace and quiet, overall beauty and warm friendly staff. I have had many holidays in Australia, but none as great as this one. There was only two little mishaps of staying at this resort was the swimming pool was unclean, although i do not swim, so least of my worries, and as its a fair distance from shopping malls, you do need to rent a car. I had a vacation timeshare rental, unfortunately, the timeshare company went into receivership, and it looks as if myself and partner will not be able to rent a appartment at this resort again. If i could, i would book today to return next year!!! overall this holiday was fantastic and will stay inm my memory for always.

• Stayed April 2006, travelled as a couple
3 Thank EnglandDebby

Families
Solo
Business
Boston,MA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2006

I arrived at the resort as they were closing and they were kind enough to drive me and my luggage to my room. They gave me the key and remote to the television and told me to come to the office the next day. The facility was clean but if you dont like SPIDERS i would seriously change your plans. There also was no airconditioning and it can get quite hot at night. Also the windows do not lock so anyone could slide them open and come in. The room had a washer and dryer which was pleasant. The second day we were there we came home to hundreds of ants coming over the counter into the cabinet where the trash was kept which totally discusted us. Also the dishwasher seemed to have some kind of sediment in it so the dishes never got clean and they had black stuff on them when they came out. The pool was very old probably 1960's and in its heyday it was probably great but what is left is a brown slime lined pool that is in much need of repair. Also the facility says it has two pools it does not. There is a smaller lagoon attatched to the other pool that is a little deeper but u have no room to swim in it. The lighting at night could also be better. Also they strictly enforce checkout and in fact arrive 15 mins early to act like nazi's to get you out. It was a bit unpleasant. It's a mediocre resort at best.

• Stayed December 2005
9 Thank Jkihorse

Been to Royal Terranora Country Club? Share your experiences!