“Disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast
south florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Been to several Mimi's around the country this is by far the worst one I've been to. Ordered the eggs benedict, the sauce was bland the potatoes were cold. The coffee was average at best. Don't waste your $$$$'s here

Santa Barbara, California
“Good choices”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had a late breakfast on a Saturday. Many choices and my veggie eggwhite scramble was very good. Our server was helpful and friendly.

Visited November 2013
Wisconsin
“Disappointed in this Mimi's”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the Mimi's restaurant in Phoenix, AZ several times and have always been impressed by the quality and variety of food served there, and the service. However, this location was a disappointment compared to the Phoenix site. The menu variety is much smaller, and the food was bland. I was quite surprised and disappointed. I ordered their soup and salad combo and my wife had a dinner salad, and both of us commented on how average the food was compared to the location we normally go to.
Will pass on this location in the future.

• Visited July 2013
Union City, California, United States
“HAYWARD,CA. MANAGER SUCKS!!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Ordered turkey meal which cost $12.00 and felt that the portion served was not enough. Requested to talk to manager to complain, however, manager was not helpful, stated that portions were "weighed" . I have eaten this meal before and I know for a fact that the portions were larger than what I received this visit. The manager was not interested or concerned stating there was nothing he could do. A couple of more slices would have been enough to satisfy my complaint, but rather than enjoying my meal, I felt like I wanted to leave this restaurant. The manager was insensitive and did not attempt to appease my small request. Poor service skills!!! He definitely needs management training.
We left with a feeling of not ever wanting to return to Mimi's in Hayward again. The pricey cost for a small meal portion left a bitter taste in my mouth.

• Visited May 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Agree -- service a problem and food just so so”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I wanted to like this Mimi's Cafe as I have eaten at another one and loved it -- I ordered a salad and my husband had the meat loaf -- The food was really not that good and the service worse -- My salad was mostly iceberg lettuce and a good bit wilted -- When we arrived we had planned to get dessert but after poor food and service thought we would have a better dessert picking one up from grocery store --

• Visited December 2012