Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
US$111
Hotels.com
US$98
US$89
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$98
Priceline
All reviewsel pollo lococomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againfresh fruiteast bayroom was cleanoatmealfitness centerbusiness tripthe hotel staffsan franciscoeasy accessvery nice hotelhotel roomcal stateenjoyed my stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Everytime I have a business trip to Hayward Ca., I like to stay at the Hampton Inn on Mission Blvd. Great service and great staff, and I'm on the road a lot, and see many hotels, more that I care for, but this hotel seem to be a cut above the rest. One time in particular, I caught the flu, and was very sick, they helped me with my rental car return, brought me hot soup, and called my house for some one to come pick me up. Plus some one checked up on me several times. Now that, is above and beyond normal care for a customer, and I will never forget the kindness and thoughtfulness of one person to another.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 1Mave
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've stayed at the hotel several times, now. A nice find in Hayward on Mission St., not the best area.

I booked online and was not sure what to expect, but I was not disappointed when checking into the hotel and then seeing my room. Everything was great. Clean room/bathroom/lobby. Nice breakfast options. Customer service was great.

The location was perfect for our needs (son's high school event activities). Unfortunately, one is unable to walk to nearby restaraunts and stores for amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Truly a gem of a hotel in the area and totally worth every penny, we were satisfied with every aspect of our stay. Check in and out was swift and efficient, with staff being helpful and friendly.

The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and new, which is much more than you can say often for hotels twice the price and with so called better brand names. We liked the new flat screen tv, microwave and fridge but wished there was a safe in the room.

We had a room on the second floor, and loved the fact that there was a laundry on the same floor as that was really helpful for our extended trip. We also felt safe in the area, parking lot was well lit and well sized. We saw the pool which was heated and looked very inviting. The gym was also available and looked clean, with updated machinery. All basic needs met, and done just right.

The breakfast was more than we had expected, lots of choice of hot and cold items and super tasty - lovely comfort food of omelettes, sausages and hot oatmeal. We also enjoyed the orange juice, awesome coffee and plenty of cereal and fruits.

The freeways are easily accessed and it's near enough by car to all the shops and restaurants in the area, and a great base to travel from to see the Bay Area and beyond. We'll be back for sure and fingers crossed the management keeps up the good work because we'd sure like to see more hotels getting it right like the Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I flew into Oakland and had business meetings in Hayward so I stayed at this Hampton Inn. What a surprise on a positive experience. Quick, friendly, helpful front end associates getting me checked in. The room was a good size, very clean and neat. The bathroom was updated and spotless.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Domingo C
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed here before. Room price was good this time, about what other Hamptons are. The hotel is clean, in a decent area with lots of food options around. Which is a good thing because the breakfast was terrible. The hotel staff were not particularly friendly nor very interested in helping guests. Seemed more interested in chatting with each other in the back away from the desk. Apparently, they do not understand that people can hear them.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family