“The Bar staff helpful and friendly”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 311 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I sat in the Bar, it was just me, so I sat and ate in the Bar. I had the never endng pasta bowl. It was amazing, and filling.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

This was my first time at this specific Olive Garden location. I have been to Olive Garden many times and in different states and this is the worst one I have been to. I was a little surprised that there was a wait at 4pm on a Monday, but that isn't something that would lower my rating. The negative experience started with our waitress. She wasn't very personable, but that was fine with me. When we received our breadsticks I asked for some oil and vinegar. She forgot to bring it and about 30 minutes later when I saw her (at another table because she did not return to ours) I called her over and I asked for a refill on the breadsticks and some oil and vinegar this time. She brought those a few minutes later. Although having a waitress who wasn't very attentive put a damper on the dining experience it isn't what led me to write this review. There was a mix up with our bill because one member of our party had thought that their food was a different price when they ordered. Because it wasn't actually shown on the menu they wanted to ask the manager. The manager, who's name I believe is Ralph was not very friendly at all. He was rude and and arrogant. It is important for a manager to know how to talk to people properly and leave guests at the restaurant happy. This Olive Garden should strongly consider training him properly in people skills or hiring a new manager. Because of him I will NEVER return again and will tell all my friends and family to also avoid this Olive Garden.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Place is the only one in hayward so its always crowded.Food is good but even with the reservation you have to wait for almost 30min if you are hungry make sure you bring some snack...

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I had mussels. They were horrible. The waitress spilled the sauce. The shells were translucent. They were overcooked.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Has fairly good Italian food, waiting staff seems a big confused at times. Prices may be high for what is offered. Serves large plates of food.