“Wonderful, tasty food!”

Add it.
Thai Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 November 2008

This is the favorite Thai restaurant for my wife and me. Our problem is that we like the grilled lamb and the yellow curry chicken so much, we seldom explore the rest of the menu!

I guage other restaurants by comparison to Thai Garden. Once in a great while, one will come close.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 August 2008

Not a fan. Not very flavorful.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hayward, California
Reviewed 1 December 2007

delicious coconut soup

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 10 July 2007

I have been eating at the Thai Garden for years. Overall, the food has been good, although I have been less and less impressed after eating at other Thai restaurants in the Bay Area. About five years ago, I got violently ill after eating some Tom Ka soup (delicious). I chalked it up to some imported ingredient out of the owner's control (coconut milk?). This past weekend, I had some seafood curry. Again, I became quite ill and missed two days of work. I now have to question the kitchen's food handling practices. As good as the food is, I will not go back there. Has anyone else had a similar experience?