“Come for the Pumpkin Ale, but stay for the food”
Review of Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills
Ranked #3 of 303 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Monterey, California
“Come for the Pumpkin Ale, but stay for the food”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I grew up in Hayward, this was the old Bowman's Camera Shop. When Bill opened in the eighteis it was simply his crafted beer and Bill! But now, my wife who is a non beer drinker loves the Pumpkin Ale on Tap (made on premises, bottled made somewhere else) We all take home two growlers! But the Bire/Cranberry/Turkey Babette is to die for! They serve big portions! We always take a box home. Please do not forget their soups, always fresh and tasty, great service, super food, and pumpkin ale on draft. It does not get better than this! All the food, Big Portions, and all dishes good!! A reason for me to go back to Hayward where I grew up! A great reason!

• Visited October 2013

San Carlos, California
“Great Bison Burger”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stopped at Buffalo Bill's for a family gathering. We got a nice outdoor table. My Jalapeño Bison Burger was excellent! My wife enjoyed a veggie sandwich. Generous portions and very tasty. The service was also good. We all got different types of beer, and none of us were disappointed. I'll happily make Buffalo Bill's a regular place to visit when in Hayward / Castro Valley.

• Visited August 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“orange blossom”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

It's the only nice place that you can go for a beer really. Their home brewed beers are very good and interesting. The orange blossom is my favorite! You should also try their gigantic nachos plate which is delicious!

• Visited August 2012
San Leandro, California
“A fun time in Hayward”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great food, good service, interesting beer. I say "interesting" because some of it is good and some of it is not, but it is all interesting. See what's up, and take the advice the server gives you. Their salads are good, as is the pub food. Bonus: it's just across the street from a nice movie theater, making it perfect for an evening out.

Visited December 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Were's the flavor”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I hate to say that the "American Bison" burger with peppers they served me here was one of the most flavorless burgers I've ever eaten for the price. The bottled beer they served my wife was much better than their "house" Beer that I was served, and her soup was a lot tastier than my burger. Hopefully I will be served something with more flavor if I ever eat here again.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Buffalo Bills? Share your experiences!