“Overall really good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Location is great, the movie theaters are across the street, and there is overall plenty of parking in different lots throughout the downtown. We loved the pesto pizza; is the best!! They brew their own beer which is pretty good too. The only thing is that I think the place is a bit too small. We were seating in a table by the door because there is not a lot of seating and it was a bit off setting wise, not to mention the next table was too close to us.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were visiting a friend who had just moved to the area. We were going out to dinner at another restaurant that was closed on Sunday night but saw Buffalo Bills and it looked very popular. We figured it must be good since there was a crowd. Sadly, we were wrong. Had a caesar salad and wings to start. Both were just average. Ordered pizzas for the main course and they were terrible. Very bland with little sauce. The service and atmosphere were good, but all 3 people in my group agreed that we would never come back because the food was so bad.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I took a client to lunch at Buffalo Bills today and we sat outside on the sidewalk in the shade. My guest had a soup/sandwich combo with clam chowder and a generous half an avocado bacon sandwich. He said it was very good. I had the same chowder that had non-traditional favors which I enjoyed, and it wasn't loaded with flower and potatoes like so many chowders. Unfortunately, the half a pastrami on rye sandwich was not so pleasant. The total thickness of the rye bread (1"+) was more than the thickness of the layers of the thick pastrami. More importantly, I think pastrami should be finely sliced and not laden with greasy fat on the edge of the meat. This was not the case, so I won't order it again. My guest said that their micro brewery made some great beers.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good pub. Gets a little noisy. Outside is quieter - they do have heaters! Nice menu - a wee bit pricey. Consistently good service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a fun environment; good outside seating also. The food is good, as re the libations. The location is handy; parking is available for free nearby. Gets really busy at lunch and dinner prime times.