“Short stay”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Hayward
Los Angeles, California, Usa
“Short stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

It was a short stay, so I was content for the time that I we where there! We plan on visiting the city again very soon ...... The Best Western will be the hotel my husband an I plan on staying , at that time the visit will be at least a week .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWHayward, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It was short and sweet. I am also glad to hear that your stay was content at the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Big Bear Lake, California
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I've stayed at the Best Western just off Interstate 880 on several occasions while attending militaria shows in the East and South Bay Areas. On my last stay (April 19), I requested a ground floor room with a king size bed, so that I would have easy access to unloading and reloading my car. The hotel honored my request, with a room near the swimming pool and parking lot. However, I quickly learned that the room which faced A Street was extremely noisy. Next time I will request a room facing the interior parking lot or in the south wing of rooms on the other side of the parking lot in order to reduce the street noise. If in the block facing the street, be sure to bring ear plugs! The other beef I've had about this particular hotel is that breakfast isn't served until 7:30 AM on the weekend. Thus, if you need to get on the road early, as I usually do, you end up going across the street to McDonalds, which opens at 6 AM, to get coffee and something to eat. I've complained about this, but to no avail.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback as it truly helps so we can ensure the property and the staff are meeting your needs. As for the inconvenience of the breakfast hours on the weekends. We could accommodate you with a To-Go breakfast bag upon check out. Just let front desk know upon check in and they will be happy to have one ready for you. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Yakima, Washington, Usa
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Great place to stay for less than many other motel chains. Good on-site breakfasts, and friendly staff to help you. My home away from home! Easy access to 880 freeway and right on A Street in Hayward.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWHayward, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, 27 March 2013
We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback as it truly helps so we can ensure the property and the staff are meeting your needs. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be homely as we do try our best to make guest feel at home. We hope you visit Hayward again soon and remember to stay with us at the Best Western. Thank you.
Madera, California, Usa
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Very nice close to shopping and food close to Oakland and San Francisco. The rooms were very clean the service was great.. Breakfast was good. I will be staying in Hayward again. once again it is convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWHayward, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience online. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you!
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Very friendly staff- from front desk personnel to housekeepers. The lady at the front desk had plenty to say about the area surrounding the hotel as far as where to eat & shop and what to do. The grounds man even helped me carry my luggage to my car upon checkout when he saw my full luggage cart. My room was very clean & I stay at many hotels so I have much to compare to. Very close to Russell City Energy where I was working. Decent neighborhood & plenty of great places to eat nearby.

Room Tip: Kitchenettes are available and have ovens!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review as your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you!
Kaneohe
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward is a cheap hotel and the staff is very helpful and nice. Location is good if you plan to rent a car. There are two major highways right next to hotel so by car you can go everywhere. There is also 15 minutes walk to the BART station which will take you to the city of SF. The AC machine is noisy so remember to take earplugs with you. The area is a little bit dangerous looking so do not stay out at midnight.

Room Tip: There are two major road near the hotel, Nimitz Fwy and W A Street, so the best rooms would be on th...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
BWHayward, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, 19 January 2013
Dear JT

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (510)785-8700.

Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayward
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport
Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oakland Hayward

Been to Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward? Share your experiences!