“Amazing stay”
Review of Motel 6 Hayward

Motel 6 Hayward
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Hayward
Reviewed 10 May 2014

After being screwed over at the Days Inn, we made a reservation here at Motel 6 and absolutely loved it.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room was impeccable. We honestly couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sosinsurr

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Fantastic staff, newly renovated, very nice. I always stay here when I visit home. A 15 minute drive to SF across the San Mateo Bridge, close to everything, food, shopping, etc. Really a great place to stay with military rates! Was recently renovated, and very nice. Denny's across the parking lot, Taco Bell next door too! Shopping center with I/O Burger, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Chevy's, and Walmart. Can't beat the convenience!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I love the rooms an service.The Motel6 is very quiet an serene.I dont like going to the office to pay for some services but I now understand its only for the customers safety. I would recommend it to all my friends and family I have family that come to visit several times a year, I will share my times here.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Chocolateant07
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We stayed here and wasn't to thrilled,room was old dirty. People were yelling all hrs of night, and kept us up most the night.so needless to say would never stay here again. There is fast food walking distance but go get it before night fall!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Roblenore
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here many times and found it to be clean and comfortable. The front desk staff always goes above and beyond to accommodate my requests. Dennys is is the parking lot and McDonalds is next door. There are many stores within a 5 min walk and a Chevron in the parking lot. Great BUDGET hotel. I reccomed it to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ChuckMosher
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My sister and I stayed at a few Motel 6's in CA and this was definitely the cleanest. The manager was obviously on top of the standards kept at the hotel and he was very friendly and helpful in giving us directions to the BART.

There's a Denny's across the parking lot, which is also really convenient.

The only downside was the early-morning deliveries to the plaza that faced the parking lot. Quite noisy at 4 a.m. but this is a hotel with the old-fashioned air conditioning unit that covers disturbances with white noise -- a definite plus in this location.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank citygirl020
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I got bedbugs bites all over my body. This is the worst place to be. ACCOR.NA confirmed it. I want to let everyone know not to go there

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
13  Thank david c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayward
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland
#15 of 49 in Oakland

Been to Motel 6 Hayward? Share your experiences!