“What a fabulous tour!”

Healdsburg Wine Tours
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: As both owner and primary tour guide for your wine country tour, Sid takes great pride in creating a day of introduction and exploration, bringing his guests to smaller wineries that reside on the road less taken... these intimate and personal wine tasting experiences are borne of the relationships that Sid has created with winemakers and winery owners throughout wine country, and are the days and memories of which perfect vacations are made. Healdsburg Wine Tours can create a wine country tour to fit your specific needs and requests, or take advantage of Sid's extensive knowlege of the Healdsburg and Sonoma County areas to discover the hidden treasures and incredible beauty of wine country with Sid's personality, charm and experience to lead the way.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a fabulous tour!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We were in Sonoma for a girls' get-away weekend, and could not have asked for a better tour guide! Sid took care of everything, made sure we had first-class attention, and suggested some of the absolute best wineries we have ever experienced - and each suggested location was totally unique from the last, giving us such an amazing and well-rounded insight into the region and its wines. I HIGHLY recommend this company and Sid. Already planning our next trip, and Sid will be my first call!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Robin M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect Day!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

My wife and I were in Healdsburg for our 20th anniversary. We booked based on reviews here on TripAdvisor and Sid lives up to his reviews. He was attentive and knowledgable. He seemed to be well known and respected everywhere we went. He took us to the smaller wineries which is exactly what we wanted. We were able to get private tours and tastings and had a great lunch by ourselves with a great view of the vineyards. I would not choose anyone else when booking a wine tour!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Chris M
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Look no further!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My wife and I have been on several private tours in wine country and I promise you - after spending 6 hours with Sid and Healdsburg Wine Tour today - THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
Sid is amazing and it Is obvious he is well respected within the industry - forget the big commercial wineries and journey the "off the beaten path" wineries with Sid. You will not be dissapointed.

Thank you Sid - we will be back!

Jeff and Denise

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Yoshidog
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Personalized tour and insider knowledge made this tour unforgettable!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

My husband and I got away for a weekend this February. We booked a tour with Sid's tour company based on online reviews. We have been on many tours in CA before as my husband is in the industry, but this one is our all time favorite! Our driver Joe was so knowledgable about the area and made some stellar recommendations for wineries and a delicious lunch. We had behind the scenes tours, private tastings, and even lunch at a tucked away private table with a gorgeous view at Arista. This was star treatment at its best and we definitely be back! They take customer service to another level!!! Highly recommended- thanks Joe, we will see you next year!

2 Thank Hsandman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best girls weekend ever!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

My girlfriends and I used healdsburg wine tours for our girls weekend earlier this month. We all live in different cities/states now so it's important for us to get quality time together. We made the best decision by using this tour! Our driver, Sid, was so fun, very knowledgable about the area, and planned an incredible day for us. The wineries he took us to were delicious, beautiful and the people who served us were all so fun! We will use this tour again for certain!

3 Thank Chargergirl007