“Magical garden delights . . . warm welcome”

The Piper Street Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healdsburg
The Piper Street Inn
Ranked #14 of 16 Healdsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 September 2009

Recently we had the opportunity to visit the Piper Street Inn. What a delight. The front garden is welcoming and the private back garden is magical. The PSI Hostess and owner was there to welcome us to her home and B & B. The interior is very artfully done. The kitchen even has a real Wedgewood stove. Haven't seen one since my grandmothers. Downtown is just a short walk to all its offerings. We'll return soon for another visit.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 September 2009

We stayed at PSI twice while looking for a home in Healdsburg and on our wedding night. Staying there was the perfect place to experience and get to know Healdsburg. Marian Murphy, the proprietor, was most gracious and her place is beautiful! Would recommend it to anyone and have done so to many friends since moving here.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2009

Although I love to read trip reviews, I rarely write one, but when I saw the Piper Street Inn listed, I had to add my praises. I sort of feel like I discovered this gem. I'm sure I was one of the first guests to stay there. In the years since, I've been back many times & it only gets better. I'm a return guest because I know for a reasonable rate I'll have clean, comfortable accomodations in one of the most convenient locations in Healdsburg. I also know I'll have quiet & privacy. There won't be a lot of other guests & the innkeeper knows how to take care of you but still remain non-intrusive. I'm not a morning person so I've never been one to sit around the breakfast table chatting with strangers. In this B&B you don't have to. Coffee is available at the house and then you are free to walk to a local coffeehouse where breakfast is provided. In a way I wish this place could have remained a secret, but I knew word was bound to get out.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed in the backyard cottage. What a beautiful way to relax. The garden was so colorful in springtime. I enjoyed a peaceful run on the flat streets and toured all of the flowery yards in the neighborhood. It was a very short trip to the local Indian Gaming Casino for a little nightlife. I felt very comfortable with the innkeeper Marian...just like she was family. I would recommend the Piper Street Inn to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in the heart of the Sonoma Valley Wine Country.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

inn has all the things we wanted,-- friendly owner, clean, very quiet and walk to great restaurants. grounds are just beautiful. price is very competitive with inns of the same quality we have stayed at.. thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2008

This is a must see for anyone exploring the Dry Creek, Calistoga or Russian River Wineries. The Inn exceeded my expectations. Great location in residential area easy walking to great restauratns, the town square, farmers market, etc. A secret wild garden off the back porch invited one to sit with coffee or simply enjoy the art and peaceful fountains. Wine is served in the afternoon and the hostess is warm and gracious. Marian is an artist with an eclectic collection from antiques to contemporary. Delightful in every way. We wandered in late after a flight delay and sipped wine at the round oak kitchen table before meeting our hostess the following morning. Good books, beautiful ambiance and if you stay in the Mirror Suite the bathroom is very charming.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)