“Great food & service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Wonderful appetizers & entrees here. Great & friendly service. Prices are a little high, but apparently acceptable in touristy towns.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Small area that gets loud fast, no bread unless you order it, the appetizers and food are terrific! Waitstaff smiles and is knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Will definitely come again!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I dined at Scopa's during our recent trip to Healdsburg/Sonoma Wine Country and were not disappointed. Although small and loud at times, Scopa's reminds us of some of our favorite Italian restaurants in the Chicagoland area (e.g. exposed brick facade; small, intimate setting). The food was phenomenal! My wife and I shared a pasta dish (Ragout) that was as good (or better) as any of the Italian restaurants that we frequent in the Chicagoland area. Moreover, our server was attentive, friendly, and insightful. Wine selections focus on Italian varietals which pair beautifully with the various food options. After listening to several Healdsburg locals rave about Scopa, I fully understand and endorse the hype.

1  Thank Chicagolar
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Healdsburg and Sonoma Cnty in general have SO much to offer! (Maybe you heard--- they make wine there.). Great biking, glorious vistas, it's a magical place! Scopa brings a nice urban vibe to this bucolic setting. The food was good, Mostly Italian and very fresh ingredients, served in a very casual, hip setting. My wife enjoyed a pizza and I had some tagliatelle with a pork ragu- both, very good, (we're not on Arthur Avenue or anything, but it was good.). Our salads were very fresh and tasty as well. We appreciated the casual, comfortable vibe and warm and efficient service in a place where stores and restaurants can be maybe a tad too precious. (But again, in case you didn't know, they make wine there in Sonoma!). We enjoyed Scopa.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Read about this wonderful little restaurant in the Williams and Sonoma catalogue. We were going to be visiting Sonoma in a few days and was lucky to score a reservation. They cheerfully and speedily returned my voicemail. Though dinner was not under the trees as pictured in the catalogue, Scopa was friendly and inviting. We grazed through the menu and everything was delicious. Loved the goat cheese stuffed peppers and braised chicken with soft polenta. Our server recommended a fantastic local wine too. Bravo Scopa.