“Convenient”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Adel's was close to the hotel in which we were staying. The staff was very pleasant and the food was delightful. It's a large menu and will surely provide something for every traveler.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our party of 4 had a late lunch here today and were very happy with everything. First, we were greeted immediately when we entered, our drink orders taken and served promptly. We ad four different dishes at our table, one taco salad, one citrus salad, one burger and one chicken sandwich. Sorry I can't remember the exact names of the burger and sandwich.
Very large portions of delicious fresh good. Would definitely eat here again and recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Good grub, fresh ingreds. Wife has the Mexican omelette and loved it and I had the Irish skillet. Both were very good for what we wanted.. A big diner style meal at a good value.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Standard diner fare well prepared, but the service needs work. My waitress was nice, but I had to listen to another waitress argue with one of the cooks on an issue that had nothing to do with the restaurant. So a reasonably pleasant breakfast was made uncomfortable.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Next to Best Western Dry Creek. Typical comfort food restaurant with expansive menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But, frankly, I was disappointed. Prices were a little steep. Portions were very large. But..... I had a two pork chops (excellent), mashed potatoes (tasted like out of box), gravy (had no taste at all except greasy taste), and mixed vegetables (OK). My mate had fried chicken (OK). mashed potatoes, different gravy (still no taste), etc. Overall, little pricey, large portions, and not very good food.