“Fabulous fun (4th visit)”

Segway of Healdsburg
Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.00*
and up
Russian River Valley or Dry Creek Valley Wine Tour by Segway
Ranked #9 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide guided Segway tours in Sonoma County CA. We tour beautiful vineyards, rolling hills, country-side, and Redwood Forests. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was my 4th Segway of Healdsburg tour. My wife Linda and I have done The Russian River tour x2, Dry Creek tour x1 and most recently the Redwood Tour. I can honestly say that each of the tours was as much fun as the others, I have no favourite. As always, each tour starts with a training session, the duration depends on how quickly each rider becomes confident/competent to ride a Segway. The tour guides will not commence the tour until they believe the group are ready to go. We were accompanied on the most recent tour in the Redwoods by my 70 year old mother in law, she is still smiling following the trip, she loved every minute of it. Our tour guides were Josh and Ben, thanks guys for another outstanding trip. Lots of interaction and loads of information about the redwoods and surrounding area. As always the tour guides take loads of pictures which are included in the price of the tour and an e-mail link is sent to you soon after your tour. The guides are also more than happy to take snaps of you with your camera at stopping points on the tour. Having read a few other reviews, I see comments about vocal requests re tips. As a British visitor , I see "tip" containers/reminders on bar tops, coach dashboards and many other locations, tipping is always optional and I would ask "How does a Segway Tour Guide remind guests that tips are appreciated ?" . Keep up the good work and I look forward to being on another tour next year.

There are newer reviews for Segway of Healdsburg

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our group of 6 did the Russian River Valley Wine Segway tour with Ben and Corrine and we had a total blast! Some of us had previously done the Boston Segway tour so this was was a cool "open road" alternative to the city type tour. It also afforded us the opportunity to visit less traveled smaller wineries in Healdsburg like the Vizlay Winery run by John Vizlay, which I recommend highly.

Segway of Healdsburg was very accommodating and responsive. They set up a separate tour for our party since the normal tour group for the day was full. They also did a nice job of blending a mix of Groupon and non-Groupons into an overall fair pricing scheme for everyone.

I highly recommend Segway of Healdsburg especially Ben and Corrine. Segways are always a blast to ride, but SoH made it even more enjoyable and memorable. Also love all the digital pics they emailed us after out ride.

1  Thank Gary_Groton
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

My family of three (ages 61, 51, and 13) had a fine experience learning to use the Segway and visiting a couple of wineries. We received the photos by email as promised, and they bring back the laughter and sense of adventure of that day. The only negative was the very vocal requests by our hosts to "tip generously," which was repeated a few times and also written on the receipt and pointed out prior to signing.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

What a blast! Jordan you are awesome! Knowledgable, informative, patient and fun. Wineries were attractive, personable and informative. Will return!

1  Thank Rmp1954
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband saw an ad and said this was something he wanted to try, so I bought the tour for his birthday. I was a little worried about how I would do. (When I tried aerobics they sent me to a remedial class...) But not to worry, our guides Josh and Jordan took great care with me, and soon I was sailing around the parking lot. Then it was on to the street, again J and J took utmost care with us. Getting to the wineries was easy, and the views were great (the wine wasn't so bad, either!). All too soon the trip was over. I have to say I had no problem booking the trip and scheduling it. I purchased the tour through LivingSocial, then booked online. Easy and fun!

1  Thank CRC2013