“Top Notch”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

The bright spots:
SETTING: TH sits on property straddling Dry Creek, which is anything but dry. Although we did not see them on our visit, we understand salmon and steelhead come up the creek to spawn. The farm is simply beautiful.

STAFF: Bob Reichmuth is the sales manager and is outstanding. If Bob can't make you relax and enjoy the great wine, you should give yourself over to Budweiser, Boone's Farm and Bufdalo Wings. Bob was aided the day of our visit by a lovely young lady (I failed to record her name) - she was excellent.

WINE: I am a red man: the Luci Zin is a solid 9. The Cab is a solid 8.5. Very good wines.

The negatives: I couldn't stay for a month.

Visited April 2013

california
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great winery for lunch and creek view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

This winery has good wines and great outdoor seating for guests.
Lovely creekside chairs to enjoy your lunch and wine. Had a very good Rose wine.

Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“An Absolute Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've been coming to this winery for 3 years and I just love it. My friends and I do the Wine Road Barrel Tasting every year and this winery is always a must in our itinerary.Staff is always very nice and friendly. The wines are quality and superb. I always get their Zinfandel Rose, every time I visit. What my friends and I do is we bring food, buy their wine and picnic in their garden. They have a creek in the back that you can walk to and it's just so serene and pretty. They even have beautiful patio furnitures, chairs and tables all over the property. Makes me think "if you build them, they will come". Yes, you placed those chairs and tables, therefore we will come, buy your wine and picnic in your garden. This winery is just always fun to visit.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ToniLuvsScuba
El Dorado Hills
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great wines, beautiful location, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our first, but definitely not last, visit to this winery. The wines are reasonably priced and very good quality. We especially liked Southbound Zin, Red Rooster Zin and Osprey Cabernet, and the Bluebird Sauvignon Blanc. Our server recommended having our last taste out by the creek--so pretty and relaxing.

Visited February 2013
San Diego
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Scenic spot and great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Even though it was a special event the staff welcomed us in to try wines in a separate room. The pouring staff were top notch and super friendly. Wines weren't incredible by any means but still affordable. They had zins that were 16%, but I don't think that should be taken as a compliment. The river is within walking distance and worth picnicking at.