“Lives up to reputation” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baci Cafe & Wine Bar

Baci Cafe & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Cafe & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Street
Description: Baci Cafe & Wine Bar invites you to enjoy its fine regional Italian and Mediterranean food, paired with wines from Sonoma, Napa and Italy, in a casual dining atmosphere. Baci's wine list is thoughtful and well-priced, and features many small artisan wineries. Baci's menu is creative and offers a large selection of dishes. It's focus and commitment to local fresh seasonal ingredients has made it one of our Sonoma County favorites.
Pasadena, California
“Lives up to reputation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

The reviews I this restaurant were excellent so we decided to check it out. I had the halibut special and my husband had the chicken from the menu, not the special. Each was delicious and the portions were just right-not over done. The wine menu is excellent with smaller wineries that add to the food. The service was excellent and the chef came around to greet the patrons.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Celebration of 25th anniversary. Wonderful owners and food and wine! Wait staff was attentive. My wife and I shared osso buco.

Los Angeles
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I were delighted with the food and wine at this restaurant. He had the shortribs ravioli (a special that night) and I (wasn't feeling too well) decided to have the chicken breast and ask for the sauce on the side. I wound up eating all the sauce anyway as it was light and really full of flavor. What a great meal. Although the restaurant is casual as is common in California, the food was carefully prepared and equal to the fancier restaurants we have been to. I also had a gtass of the Mueller (Emily's Cubee) Pinot Noir and it was exceptional. We vowed to visit the wine tasting room the very next day and the helpful hostess gave us their card. The restaurant is very lively and perhaps for us a bit too noisy for us as we like to converse at dinner but we decided to people watch instead and it wound up being great fun.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Best meal in CA so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic meal. I had the Alaskan Halibut which was superb and my husbands chicken combo was rated by him as the best meal so far in CA. The staff were excellent and made us feel very welcome. For some reason it isn't featured in the latest Fodors guide, I could only think it was opened post publishing?

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sally-Ann B
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,852 helpful votes
“Treated Like Regulars On Our First Visit Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were touring wine country and found Baci through TripAdvisor. Arriving a bit early we decided to walk the streets of this unique town and struck up a conversation with a local who raved about Baci. She was right. From the hostess to the sommelier to the server we were treated like regulars. Their menu is a modern twist on traditional Italian. Baci's veal is among the best I've ever eaten and their beet salad has a variety of other interesting flavorful ingredients.

• Visited May 2014