“Service? The Worst! Food? I Never Found Out!”
Review of Singletree Cafe

Singletree Cafe
Ranked #58 of 98 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Telephone 707-433-8263. We liked the food because it was all made at the Café. I had the lintel soup with salad, and my husband had the BLT with potato salad. Both the soup and potato salad was made at the place not caned etc. Prices were reasonable. The service was good too.
Forestville, California
“Service? The Worst! Food? I Never Found Out!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had heard this place had good breakfasts, so we drove the 20 miles to check it out. They seemed pretty busy, but there were a number of empty tables, so my wife and I took one in the main dining room. We had to get up and ask for menus, after which they also brought us water and coffee (but no offer of refills for the entire time we waited for our food).

The waitress took our order and all seemed well. Other tables around us were getting served, but our food never arrived (eggs Benedict and a breakfast burrito). We were getting antsy after 35 minutes, as we had somewhere else to be. We were getting irritated after 45 minutes - still no food. At 55+ minutes, we finally gave up and left. At first, they even accepted my offer to pay for the coffee, but after registering my displeasure at the total lack of acceptable service, and the length of our wait, they refunded my $2.00, and we left, hungry and angry.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bob H

“Awesome pork chop, ham and salsa”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Only complaint is the 1$ charge for an extra plate. The food is great for the cost, as well,they make a great Bloody Mary and are not shy on the proportions.

San Francisco, California
“Honest, Way-Above Average Diner Food”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Visiting Healdsburg and had your fill of fancy and pricey meals? Try the all-day (7:30 AM - 2:30 PM) breakfast. We haven't tried lunch, but breakfast was very good, decent (but, not over-sized) portions of correctly prepared food using quality ingredients. Service was friendly and efficient. Prices are moderate. The only downside was that the coffee is mediocre at best. Not terrible, but not close to the quality of the food.

Visited March 2013
Hayward, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dog friendly”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Dining with your dog can be an issue, but not at Singletree Cafe. They have a patio for enjoying your breakfast with your best friends. The staff bring a large water bowl, and also have treats for the dogs. Very good breakfast, and the dogs loved the sausage and banana pancakes. If you want to bring your dog wine tasting, this is a great first stop of the day. This was our fourth year bringing the pack, and we all enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.

Visited March 2013
Windsor, California
“A Healdsburg staple”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Very few restaurants seem to be able to survive by serving breakfast and lunch only, but Singletree's done that, and more.