Bella Luna Inn
US$587
Hotels.com
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$197
H2 Hotel(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$462
US$440
  • Breakfast included
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$367
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$332
Hotel Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$645
US$614
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Camellia Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$331
US$290
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Official Site
All reviewsgift cardcosteaux french bakerygarden and pool areamedlock amesminute walktowel warmerbreakfast couponssalt water poolwonderful recommendationswine countrywarm hospitalitywalk in showerbaked goodswinery recommendationsa great stayroom was spaciousvisit healdsburg
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We go up to Healdburg from the city often and have tried a variety of accomodations and we really enjoyed this time with Daniel and Stephen. They were warm - so helpful - and just a delight to have as our hosts. They showed us parts of healdsburg in our 5 years of vacationing there we never knew. I was there for my birthday and had reservations at Dry Creek Kitchen and they shared that if we brought wine from Sonoma County the restaurant waives the corkage charge! Then promptly swaped out our 1/2 bottle of complimentary wine for a full bottle of wine so we coudl enjoy it at dinner. It saved us at least 50-100 dollars during dinner!!! They also recommended 2 amazing spa options I will try next time. Finally - the grounds are lovely and they have these beautiful flowering orange and tangerine trees with PICKERS that you can use to get organic fruit. The scent of orange blossoms brought me back to our time in Morocco and it was so lovely to see and then taste in bed while relaxing. Finally - I had a treatment during breakfast so my husband had breakfast at the inn which smelled amazing and then they got me a 15 dollar gift card to the local bakery. We had to get on the road so at the bakery I bought fresh multi grain sliced bread, cookies for my kids, a slice of chanilly lace cake that was almost too beaufitul to eat and a baguette all for 16 dollars. I will enjoy my baked goods and oranges tomorrow in my own bed before the week starts again. Thank you Daniel and Stephen!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice but Camilla is very large and has its own sitting area!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this lovely inn last Saturday, and from the moment we arrived, we knew we'd made the right choice. Our room was spotless, beautifully decorated, and oh-so-comfortable! Daniel and Stephen have thought of every detail, from the complimentary bottle of wine to the beverages in the fridge to the towel warmer and amenities in the lovely bathroom to the delicious cookies in the evening to the always-available coffee and tea in the foyer! On Easter morning, Stephen made us a fabulous breakfast; and it was one of the highlights of our stay. The location of this inn is perfect. We were just a short walk to the plaza and the many surrounding restaurants and in-town tasting rooms. If you want to drive to the wineries as we did, there are literally dozens to choose from. Healdsburg in general is a wonderful, quaint place to visit. This was my second time to the area; and I highly recommend it. And, of course, we highly recommend Bella Luna and can't wait to visit again. Thanks, Daniel and Stephen, for everything! Julie and Chelsea

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 878JulieS
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We recently took my in-laws away for their anniversary. We spent 3 nigthts at the Inn, February 22 - 25th, occupying both the Camelia Suite and the Olive Mini Suite. This was the nicest furnished and appointed B&B we have ever stayed in. The Inn, which consists of 3 suites, was spotless with every attention paid to a travelers needs. The grounds were beautiful and the pool looks inviting for summer travel. A short walk to the town center, off street parking and close to restaurants.
Daniel and Stephen obviously have a lot of pride in what they have here. They were available for anything we needed. We will be back and will recommend the Bella Luna Inn to all of our friends.
Peter and Lin

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This review is very, very late. But I wanted to make sure to share our great experience at Bella Luna.

The location is great, easy to walk to restaurants and entertainment. The room was beautiful and vey clean. There is a beautiful pool and gardens. The owners were very welcoming and helpful with dinner and winery recommendations.

Breakfast was absolutely delicious- the best we have had in a bed & breakfast. I still think about their ginger scones every time we go out for breakfast!

My husband and I actually got engaged while staying here, and the owners were great helping my husband plan everything. They helped him find a great location to pop the question, and when we returned that evening we found our room decorated and a bottle of wine. It made the day even more special!

W hope to return for an anniversary trip one of these days. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My husband and I stayed her for one night as part of our SF/Wine Country/Tahoe vacation for our 5th year wedding anniversary celebration. We were completely blown away at what a wonderful place this was. Daniel and Stephen are gracious and attentive hosts and cooks. The Olive room was spacious, cozy, CLEAN, modern and gorgeous (as was the rest of the property and gardens). The photos just don't do this place justice. I am so glad that we stayed here, and it was really because of the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, so I am happy to pass on the great review. We cannot wait to go back, and when we do, you know where we will be staying! We heart Bella Luna Inn!! Thank you, Daniel and Stephen, for helping to make our trip so enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple