Hotel Healdsburg
US$374
  • Breakfast included
US$587
Hotels.com
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$190
Agoda.com
US$130
US$127
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$357
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
US$200
US$194
L & M Motel(Healdsburg)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdry creek kitchenwine countryspa treatmentssmoked salmonbeautiful hotellobby barloxwear and tearbathroom floorwalk in showersoaking tubmodern designincluded in the ratepool area isoverlooking the courtyardfrench doorsstreet noise
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My sister and brother-in-law treated my partner and I to a night at the Hotel Healdsburg as part of a weekend in wine country (wedding gift). Although we were there only a short time, it was wonderful and I look forward to going back. The room, overlooking the town square, was spacious, clean and comfortable. The only drawbacks were, the very small TV (who really cares) and the open bathroom; the toilet was out in the open so it was hard for two people to be in the bathroom if one person was pooping.

The buffet breakfast in the AM was filling and delicious -- more like the breakfasts you receive in elegant European hotels. A great way to start the day.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Room was beautiful, large, clean. Breakfast was included and was delicious. Service was attentive and impeccable. Concierge (Teegan) was knowledgeable and so nice. Live music on Friday and Saturday night when we stayed there. We enjoyed it!

1  Thank radio77
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a very cool, hip and modern hotel right in the centre of Healdsburg, overlooking the town square. If you want a hotel with lots of chintzes and colour, this is not for you. The location is fabulous and there is ample parking. Ask for a room not facing the square, as they are quieter. The rooms are not overly large and the beds are okay but not great. My husband and I liked their simplicity and colourful floor rugs.The regular rooms have nice balcony doors that open up and wonderfully big modern bathrooms with loads of nice accessories and fabulous towels, as well as wonderful bathrobes. There is a good size mini bar that the hotel fills with free fruit, granola bars, fruit juices, flat and fizzy water. There is a very good coffee maker and at night, the turn down services leaves a couple of baked goods e.g Madeleines or cookies. A breakfast of fresh bagels and all sorts of baked goods with breakfast meats, fresh fruits, smoke salmon and eggs made to order are included in the price of the room. Coffee and bottled water is available at no charge throughout the day. There is a very expensive spa, inadequate work out room, lovely pool with hot tub and free bicycles for use. Staff was good but not great except Juina at breakfast who was fantastic. The hotel is very lively and fun in the evening, with lots of people having drinks and chatting around the huge fireplace.
The only negative thing I can say is that our Heat/AC thermostat did not work, leaving our room very cold. I complained twice and the hotel sent the maintenance twice to try and correct the problem, which they failed to do. On checking out, the manager had given us a credit of $75 without us requesting it, which was very correct.
This is more of a hotel for couples than for people travelling with children. It is also rather pricey but in a great location for visiting numerous wineries. There are numerous excellent restaurants within a couple of steps, as well as the world famous Dry Creek Kitchen which is part of the Hotel Healdsburg and well worth a visit. The food is fantastic but make reservations.

Room Tip: Eat at Dry Creek and ask for a room away from the square. It will be quieter.
2  Thank exploraToronto
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel in October. This hotel has it all! We sat by saltwater heated pool in a secluded part of the grounds while we waited for family members to arrive. Hot tub... Lounge chairs...restaurant service. The room was beautiful!spa like bathroom...fine linens on bed and in bath.Nothing was missing for convenience.Ate dinner at the Dry Creek Kitchen. Complimentary buffet breakfast in lobby.Phenomenal!Concierge very helpful for seeing beautiful wineries. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I spent 3 nights at the HH the week before Labor Day 2013. I'd seen the hotel years before during a Sonoma County wine tour, fell in love with it and vowed I would return and stay there someday. After a colossal and nerve-wracking mix up with my reservation which thankfully was corrected, I arrived with my travel companions in the mid-afternoon. The place was so ungodly hot that we had to leave and find another place to hang out until dinner. It cooled off in the evenings, as one would expect, but during the day it wasn't where you'd want to spend any time unless you have a fondness for sweat lodges.

I loved the architecture and design of the place, the art work and general vibe but I did have the sense that its upkeep was suffering a bit. There was no radio in my room (my fellow travelers had a Bose speaker system), just a cheap plastic alarm clock, the door on the wardrobe was broken and the amenities were a little on the chintzy side. I went to the spa and asked to buy one of the Frette robes they have in the room and was told to order it on line. (I did and a month later, after my cc had been charged, was told they were on back order for an indefinite period of time.)

These little details are the sorts of things I notice and found a bit disappointing; for the rather steep price, I expected upkeep and service to be better. But all that having been said, I'd still go back because the breakfast is nice and the pool is lovely and Healdsburg is a great little town, too.

(If someone from HH reads this, please give the place the TLC it deserves and have your staff sharpen up their hospitality skills a bit and you'll easily go from very good to excellent.)

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends