Hotel Healdsburg
US$463
US$393
  • Breakfast included
US$586
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$367
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$331
US$290
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$197
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Camellia Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$347
The Raford Inn Bed and Breakfast(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$224
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Official Site
All reviewsdry creek kitchenwine countryspa treatmentssmoked salmonbeautiful hotellobby barloxwear and tearbathroom floorwalk in showersoaking tubmodern designincluded in the ratepool area isoverlooking the courtyardfrench doorsstreet noise
Reviewed 11 March 2009

This is a decent to okish hotel but on reflection not our best choice simply because they try to hard to be the "cool kid" on the block - the management really let them down.

The rooms are excellent (and the best thing about this place) and they very well equipped with all the modern ipod, plasma gadgetry etc etc.... Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen is good and I really liked their beds and pillows! The bar has a nice fireplace with a woody jazzy ambience. The pools on the small side but fine for a quick dip, the spa treatments are good (2nd best thing). The car parking here is also very easy and its a good location. They are good with kids (and i think they are free). However, the service, particularly the management let them down. they cannot deal with unusual requests or now how to handle situations when things go wrong - I witnessed this with friends that were part of the wedding party. managements attitude was shocking and you expect them to be much better trained when you pay these prices, perhaps they believe their own hype? I am not the first reviewer to make this comment.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2009

This is a beautiful hotel with a great location. The beds are amazingly comfortable. Overall, the rooms are really nice and cozy. I read the reviews of the hotel before staying here and noticed the ones that complained about the noise. Our room was facing the town square which was a beautiful view, however there was a ton of street noise starting about 6:00 am. Street sweepers, cars, delivery trucks, etc. We had friends who were traveling with us and their room was facing the parking lot of the hotel. Not a beautiful view, but they had no problem with noise. Definitely stay at this hotel just be sure to ask for a room that does not face the street. Overall, Healdsburg is a beautiful town with friendly people and great food. We've never been to Napa, but we're happy we chose Healdsburg as our first wine country trip.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kcgo
Reviewed 27 January 2009

What an amazing experience! Everyone from the concierge to the bell men were top notch. The concierge booked tours and made dinner reservations that were out of site! Would recommend to everyone we know!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 26 January 2009

I recently spent the weekend at Hotel Healdsburg and experienced a lot of "bests". First, when we got to the room, I laid down in what was quite possibly one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Then we went down to the lobby and ordered off one of the best wine lists I have seen in awhile and sat on one of the most comfortable couches I have ever sat on. From the service, to the beautiful grounds, to the celebrity sighting in the elevator, Hotel Healdsburg was heaven on Earth!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Travelbird33
Reviewed 20 January 2009

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and the second experience amazingly enough surpassed the first! The hotel is centrally located and the ambience is so welcoming. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They made restaurant reservations for and checked in to see how I enjoyed my meal. The rooms are spacious and beautifully done.

A friend of mine who I recommended stay at the hotel came back afterward and told me that her goal is to turn her bedroom at home into a replica of the hotel room!

The spa is a fantastic get away within the grounds, and did I mention that it is dog friendly!

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!

Stayed: January 2009