“More than I expected!”

Agave
Ranked #29 of 100 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Went to Agave while spending some time in the area. Lots of great places to eat in Healdsburg but this is a great place that sits a little off the busy main hub. Loved the casual atmosphere and enjoyed the pork tacos and black beans & rice.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This was an excellent Mexican dinner. The food was authentic Mexican. The prices were very reasonable and everything we ordered were excellent. We will definitely come again when we come for wine tasting or just a dinner out with the family.
Thanks to all your staff for making this dinner a special one .

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a shrimp cocktail that was really great. I lost count of how many big, fresh, tasty shrimp were in that glass with very flavorful avocado and spears of cuke and celery. Fresh tomatoes that had actual flavor in a tomato sauce that had not seen the inside of a can. Perfect for a patio lunch on a warm day. As for the margaritas, I had to have two just to be sure I was not dreaming. No bottled mix here, just fresh stuff with reputable tequila. Delicious.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Our third visit to Agave. Tasty, we'll prepared food. Shrimp dishes are excellent as are items with the traditional mole sauce. Wonderful, friendly service, and portions big enough to share. Highly recommended. Many Mexican families eat here. That is a very good sign of quality.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Some staff at a vineyard recommended this restaurant and since my husband loves Mexican food, we decided to give it a try. This restaurant is located in a strip mall so you would have to GPS to find it. I ordered the beef burrito and it was basically tasteless. My husband enjoyed his chile relleno and chicken enchilada a bit more. The agave margarita was good. We were told not to order the house margarita. This is a very simple place and I felt the service could have been better and friendlier.