“Amazing wines!”
Review of Unti Vineyards

Unti Vineyards
Ranked #43 of 170 things to do in Healdsburg
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This was our last stop and one that was recommended from our host at the B &B we were staying at. I am so glad we stopped. We did not have a reservation but they were able to fit us in. The wines were very tasty. We ended up buying a few bottles and got a box from them to take on the plane and check it like luggage. A must but make a reservation. We met one of the winemakers and had a nice chat.

All reviews
"list"
"standout"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Unti is a small, boutique winery pursuing Italian varietals. It's all about the wine --not a pretentious show -- at Unti. Unti's small size allows them to pursue Old World methods in a way that larger wineries can't. Appointments necessary, but well-worth it.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I showed up to this place on the recommendations of some people online, who neglected to mention that they do tastings by appt only. Thankfully they weren't busy and they happily poured me a glass to taste. YMMV so make sure you do call ahead to get a spot on the schedule. I get the impression that they only have 1-2 people working the small tasting bar so they want to make sure that they give everyone the proper attention. Overall I liked their wines and wish I could have been in when they had more of their Italian varietals ready to taste. They are the kings of Barbera production in Sonoma.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We decided to take a little side trip based on a recommendation from our waitress at lunch. She told us it was definitely worth the trip and we were not disappointed. This was a small winery, but their wines were exquisite. You can call ahead to make sure they can accommodate your party. They were knowledgeable and friendly. They were quite busy when we arrived, but the atmosphere was so relaxing that I felt like I was with family.