“Wine country deli” 3 of 5 bubbles

Jimtown Store
Ranked #3 of 22 Shopping in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A true country store and cafe with everything you could possibly need. Breakfast and lunch for dine-in or take away. Coffee and home made pastries every morning. Housewares, toys, old fashioned candy and locally made gifts. Call ahead or order online for great boxed lunches. Catering and delivery services available for dinner, lunch, or breakfast.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Fort Bragg, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 221 helpful votes
“Wine country deli”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

Jimtown Store is getting a little too big for it's britches...Prices are way too high for this casual of a dining(lunch) experience...Not "Wow" food by any means.....I do love their Hibiscus tea.....Pumpkin bread wasn't pumpkiny at all.....OK stop if going by, but wouldn't make a separate trip...

Visited October 2012
1 Thank TwoTeaTotalers

Atlanta, GA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Definite Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

I absolutely fell in love with this place the minute I walked in the door. The people who work here are unbelievably friendly, and the food is to die for! The bread is so fresh, and the menu offerings are unique and amazingly delicious! The store is so cute, and they have great knick-knacks and gifts, and I never miss a chance to visit when I'm in town (which is usually a few times a year). I highly recommend you head to the Jimtown Store for one of the best sandwiches around!

Visited July 2012
Arcata, California
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Must-stop spot for cyclists riding in the Healdburg area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

The Santa Rosa Cycling Club has partnered with the owners of the Jimtown Store to provide cyclist parking and access to water on the east side of the building. Tasty casual lunch items, friendly staff, and easy shaded outside bench seating makes this an excellent stop for cyclists. It is also quite popular with tourists on wine tours.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Steve C
Grapevine, Texas
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 208 helpful votes
“Great BBQ Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

My husband and I stopped for lunch on the recommendation of Diner’s, Drive-Ins and Dives at the Jimtown Store for lunch. There actually is a town named Jimtown, but the official address is Healdsburg. We both had BBQ sandwiches – mine was brisket and my husband had pork, although we actually cut them both in half and shared them. We liked this place a LOT. The food was good and the atmosphere was really fun. We sat on the back patio because the weather was perfect and there were even grapes growing on an arbor that covered the patio. It was quite charming.

Visited August 2011
CA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Salads are outstanding!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

I read many things about Jimtown and was advised to eat there during my last trip. Glad I did. Salads were AWESOME! I hope they still have the Kale Shitake Sesame one when I return. I know their meat sandwiches are popular but vegetarians cant go wrong. And if they have the bread pudding, (DONT) DO IT!! You will have to spend an extra 3 hours in a gym!! But it was worth every bite.

Visited November 2011