“Great cupcakes, ok coffee”

Moustache Baked Goods
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Healdsburg
Description: Amazing, amazing, moist, totally delicious cupcakes!
Description: Amazing, amazing, moist, totally delicious cupcakes!
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were looking for a coffee shop after wine tasting in Dry Creek Valley, and many places seemed to close at 5. We came across this place, and were drawn in by the cupcakes! They had some typical flavors (vanilla, chocolate, etc. ) but also really interesting combos: maple and bacon, caramel and sea salt, vanilla and espresso, etc.

The cupcakes were delicious! Great options, and all great. I don´t have a lot to compare these to, but to me they seemed wonderful.

The coffee was ok. The lattes we got were not that hot, but in retrospect we should have just asked them to reheat it. The staff was very friendly, and I am sure they would have corrected it. We accidentally forgot to ask them to use nonfat milk until they had already poured the whole milk, but the woman who helped us happily changed it, even though it was our error.

The only problem I could foresee would be the seating. There were just two tables, and I guess on the weekends (we visited Monday afternoon) there are probably many more visitors.

Overall, I would recommend this place for something sweet after lunch or wine tasting.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We went in there looking for bagels or rolls or something more substantial and lower in fat than the offerings they had. The only thing we got were biscotti.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

They do amazing cupcakes, and if you aren't in to those they offer cookie-ice cream sandwiches (which look awesome) and occ. a couple of other baked good options - but don't rely on the "baked goods" name, because I've been in several times where the only other baked good is a loaf - which is good, but not extensive variety.

The coffee?? Was the worst mocha I have had, ever. The shots were burnt, the "chocolate" was watered down melted choc. chips. which gave it ZERO flavor.
I heard they possibly changed things up recently, perhaps the coffee has improved...

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Fantastic pastries, cakes, etc. Excellent taste, pleasant staff.A great sweet ending for a wonderful meal.

1  Thank Artieg419
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Amazing cupcakes, even for this girl who usually hates cupcakes!

I had the one called the outlaw, a chocolate cupcake with a salted caramel filling and frosting. It was phenomenal. I also tried my fiance's pick, which had a peanut butter frosting but no filling. Good--- I just wish all the cupcakes had fillings!

One other weird note-- they don't have regular coffee. The closest thing they have is an Americano. That's a direct quote. They also don't have bathrooms.

Add more fillings, regular coffee, and some bathrooms for customers and it'd be a five star experience for sure!