“Small Plates - Perfect”

Campo Fina
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, California, United States
“Small Plates - Perfect”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great staff, indoor and outdoor seating, bocce court, fantastic for small plates and the salads are excellent

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Santa Rosa, California
“Good food, poor wine choices”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Good food in a casual atmosphere. We were very surprised at the limited choices of wine by the glass, especially in wine country. We asked for several tastes and found them to be mostly unworthy of picnic wine. It appears the cost accountant has taken over the wine list. The food was tasty, but the pizza was soggy, according to my wife, and the meals were served 10 minutes apart (i.e. no coordination).

• Visited April 2014
Healdsburg, California, United States
“My favorite restaurant in Healdsburg - great pizza!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Campo Fina is just charming. As you enter, you'll think it's a small restaurant, but the covered patio outside is twice the size of the indoor seating. They have a great bocce ball court near the wood-fired pizza oven. In the winter, heaters outside keep the patio pretty welcoming.

I love everything I've ever eaten here, from veggie dishes to pizza and dessert. The service is also reliably good. I'm a local and this is my #1 recommendation for folks looking to eat in Healdsburg.

• Visited November 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Campo Fina is mucho fina”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I'm a fan, but mostly in the summer so that you can sit outside on the back patio (inside seating is tight and the acoustics aren't good...don't plan on having an intimate convo inside unless you want your neighbor's opinion on the matter at hand).
Kids are welcome here (again, outside only...they can play bocce) and I know many locals who bring their families to Campo Fina for a casual, mid-week dinner. Great service and yummy wine list. Order the tuna salad for lunch or one of the pizzas from the outdoor, wood-fired pizza oven for dinner.
A bit of a strange menu with a quirky mix of grilled, seasonal veggies offered a la carte, some interesting small plates for sharing and a couple of very good main courses. Ask your server for their recommendation, since things on the menu change up regularly.
Owned by the same people that bring Healdsburg the ever-popular (but very tiny) Scopa.

• Visited March 2014
Healdsburg
“Lots of hype about a mediocre place”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Service was bad. Waitress gives us "specials" but fails to provide prices (I hate that!). I had the polenta special for lunch. There was a large hunk of salt on the top of my egg, which garnished my polenta. The serving size of my polenta was measly as well. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about this place. Flavor was not particularly exceptional either.

The flatbread they serve is not crispy and almost feels like a raw-hide chew! So when the waitress came to check on us, she wanted to take away my friend's plate when clearly she hadn't finished (I'd say 30% of her food remained). Unimpressive on many levels. Another one of those "eat-before-you-go" places! (By the way, I weigh only 115 lbs and there's not enough food for me!!!)

1 Thank Taste P