“We liked this so much we went twice.”
Review of Ralph's House - CLOSED

Ralph's House
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ralph's Martini House takes great care in the origins of our foods. All our dairy is organic. Our meats are grass fed. Poultry is local, hormone and antibiotic free. The menu follows the local garden and is organic whenever possible. We create elegant small plates, brillant cocktails and provide Healdsburg's only late-night dining option. Come out and play with us!
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Our first visit was in cold weather and when I reserved they only had an outside table which worried me a bit. It was perfect. They have two outside tables under the overhang in front of the entrance, closed on three sides with very adequate heating. Although the inside looked fun, I think it would have been too noisy for us. The table next to us had their little spaniel with them and it was very homey. Everything was perfect - waiter on our first visit was exceptional and waitress on our second visit also a real pro. Food was interesting and you could do light or hearty. While we were there - no corkage fee Tue-Thur. My husband has celiac and they were very helpful on the gluten-free. We had braised short ribs and chicken livers for entrees our first time and these were our favorites. Be careful - the sundae is very large. You can tell how much we liked it because there are no shortage of good restaurants in Healdsburg and we went there twice.

1  Thank huntejk

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We are exploring Healdsburg and all it has to offer, so friends told us about Bistro Ralph. It as absolutely wonderful. My husband's martini was the best he has ever had, a thin icy film when served. My artichoke was the best I have ever had, halved and grilled over coals, served with aioli. We are from Half Moon Bay, so the best artichoke is saying something. Service was excellent, everyone raved about their meals- It is the best restaurant we have eaten in -in Healdsburg. Highly recommended! Oh, and corkage is free mid week if you bring your own local wine- what a great place.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Had a great waiter who made the evening fun! Good food and atmosphere! We'll be back!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Whenever my husband and I visit the Healdsburg area, we never miss having dinner at Bistro Ralph's. The dishes are a food lover's dream come true and the service is 5 star. Recommend that you make reservations as it is an intimate setting. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Mikelin V
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Pretty sure Ralph started this restaurant in the early 1990s which makes it one of the first quality restaurants in town. Menu changes with the seasons, staff is top-notch, service is good. It lacks the lustre of more high-profile restaurants but you will not be disappointed.