“A Must Stop”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I get a savory tart at least once a week from the counter. Sticky buns are incredible. Everything about this bakery is exceptional.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I stopped on the way out of Santa Rosa. We had the quiche and a pastry. The quiche were very flavorful and the Donut muffin was one of the better breakfast sweets I've had. The staff was friendly and attentive and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I visit this bakery every time I am in Healdsburg. Every morning the locals gather to enjoy fresh baked pastries and fresh brewed coffee. Weekends often there is a line out the door but service is quick and the staff efficient and friendly. Prices are reasonable. Sandwiches available for take out. Consistently good. Discount at the end of the day if anything left. Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Been going to this place for 10 yrs or so on our annual visits to the wine country. Absolutely to die for pastries - buttery croissants, sticky buns, savory English pasties. Limited breakfast & lunch items...but quality items. E.g. poached eggs on polenta, blackberry pancakes, Sandwiches, quiches etc. good coffee + espressos. Sometimes a bit crowded.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed some great sweet treats here. I highly recommend the chocolate cream pie, fruit galette, and lemon curd tart. The pastry is so flaky and crisp and the fillings are very fresh. The coffee was also very good. We'll be back!