“A total Italian Experience in the vineyards”

Dry Creek General Store
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This place was recommended to our group. Very quaint place tucked in the vineyards that happens to have this marvelous deli. The surroundings reminded me of Tuscany, so I went for the full Tuscany experience. I got the panini with mozerella, tomato and pesto with sparkling water. We sat outside, with our view of the hills filled with vineyards. This is a very popular spot and parking is limited.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

A stop here is a must for the Wine Country experience. Lots of people - delicious food and great atmosphere eating a nice lunch on the porch.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

First of all, loved the look of this place! Had all the qualities of an old wild west general store with gourmet food, a huge porch and lots of charm. Probably had one of the best breakfast sandwiches EVER, (bacon, eggs, a delicious mayo dressing) and the coffee was good too and the service was great, I noticed how the gal behind the counter was on the ball in terms of who was waiting for what etc, and she was super friendly too. We ate our breakfast on the big porch.....we were set for the rest of the day. Thank you Dry Creek General Store!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Unique lunch place. Don't judge by the exterior. Food was excellent and the general store offerings were gourmet quality.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was originally put off by the price of these sandwiches, but after eating them, I wish I'd another day in the area to go again! Absolutely delicious sandwiches! I had mortadella and manchego cheese with red pepper mayo, and my husband had the prosciutto di Parma sandwich. We were both amazed that a sandwich could be so good! Excellent bread, excellent quality of everything they used. We had them as a picnic at a nearby winery where we bought glasses of wine to go with them --yes, these sandwiches are wine-worthy!
The only down side: service. The 2 people who took the orders were not particularly friendly. Indeed, we found them condescending, bordering on downright rude. But I'll live with that for those sandwiches. :)