“Mind boggling that this is 40th out of 78”
Review of Ravenous Cafe and Lounge - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

There are such over priced pretentious, unctious foodie from hell places rated better than this it defies reason- John and Joy have run this place for 25 years- find another place in Healdsburg (Maybe Bistro Ralph's) in business that long- the food is excellent the place tiny the service good
For what it's worth I have been in town for over 30 years . . . long before it became yuppie, unctious, foodie hell- this place has consistently been good and reasonably priced

1  Thank Rick G

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I've eaten lunch/brunch here twice in the past 2 months -- and the food has been consistently excellent. It's a funky little hole in the wall a midst other upscale restaurants in Healdsburg. Can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have family who love in Healdsburg, and this is one of thei favorite restaurants, probably their very favorite.

I've been here many times - but this was my first visit to the small restaurant next to the Raven theatre.

The used to have a larger restaurant with an outside patio, but closed it in 2012. This smaller spot was their catering office.

It's really tiny, with 22 seats. Reservations are necessary.

We were there - a group of 6 for dinner on a weeknight. Calling at the last minute, we got a table at 6 p.m. The table was reserved for another group at 7:30, which left us plenty of time for a leisurely dinner.

Everyone's meal was great - we only ordered main courses. I'm sure next time in Healdsburg, I'll be back!

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I'm going to put you in the situation I was: saw a wonderful show at the Raven Preforming Arts Theater and after the show come right next door for a wonderful dinner or lunch. It's very very good, small, but good. Everyone is very nice and patient. I completely recommend thus over HBG or restaurants like that.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

the place is small and cozy. had the short ribs and they were very good. the wine is limited but they were not charging an arm and a leg for the bottle. the waitress was very attentive and helpful. we will be back.

1  Thank nocalwinemaker