“Hidden Gem off the Healdsburg Main Street”
Review of Shed

Shed
Reserve with OpenTable
Shed is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 98 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Francisco, California
“Hidden Gem off the Healdsburg Main Street”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I love driving up to Healdburg to get a taste of The Shed. They make fantastic California cuisine and my favorites include the Kale Salad and the flatbread pizzas. The shed also has kitchen goods and food and coffee to go as well. Local food comes to life here and it makes you nostalgic for the simpler life. Again, you get what you pay for so most of this food local, organic and not cheap. On Mother's day they handed all the mom's fresh cut flowers on their way out. What a lovely touch on my special day!

Visited May 2014

Ventura, California
“Great Pizza, Fritatta and Pulled Pork Sandwich”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We always have wanted to try the lunch at the Shed and finally we have and we were not disappointed. Plus we love this place. Ask to try the fermented tea...a unique experience.

• Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
“Super cool spot for Foodies, Gardeners, Shoppers & Coffee lovers in Healdsburg, California”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you’re a Foodie, a Chef, a Gardener, a Coffee addict or just love a fabulous space to browse, shop, eat, or drink this is the PERFECT spot for you. I’ve only been once and fell in love the minute I walked in the door. It feels a bit like a Dean & Deluca meets Williams Sonoma meets a fabulously chic Home & Garden Store. It’s hard to understand until you visit your self or check out the fabulous shots I took to try to share this AMAZINGNESS with you! I was lucky enough to stay and enjoy a lunch in the Cafe, eating outside on their adorable rear patio. I highly recommend a Pizza and Salad, both were delicious with fresh tasty ingredients. I’m already looking for an excuse to head back to visit and try their coffee, shop a bit more and just enjoy this heavenly spot. Enjoy, The JetSetting Fashionista!

• Visited May 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“decor amazing!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in to check this place out because it looked so cool from the outside. The inside does not disappoint! My husband and I just had some iced tea which was super tasty and refreshing on a rather hot day! We wish we had been hungry so that we could have tried something to eat. I would definitely return!

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Favorite space in Healdsburg”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Shed is a magical and ingenious space. There is retail, coffer, restaurant, wines and housemade tinctures and drinks on tap in a loft atmosphere with an upstairs space for larger events. The doors in this space lift up as in a shed or garage. It is simply a gorgeous space without the typical prefab touristy items most of Healdsburg places have. Super fresh foods. Great staff. Pizzas are a must along with their family Rose and their modern day housemade sodas. Ask for Ryan at the bar aka "The Love Man" as he refers himself to!! We truly enjoyed The Shed and it basically made it worth the trip

Visited March 2014