“Unique with Pizza”
Review of Shed

Shed
Reserve with OpenTable
Shed is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A very unique structure with all kinds of great things to eat and look at. Beer and wine bar is very complete as well as a very straight forward menu. The brick oven pizza was perfect in taste and just the right size for two to share. A wide variety of salads would compliment most any of the entries.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stopped in for a dessert on a beautiful Friday afternoon. They were serving blueberry peach crist with home-made vanilla ice cream. The restaurant is an open style combination restaurant/deli and cooking store. Similar in concept, but smaller, to Eataly. The Shed benefits from an expansive outdoor eating area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Bright open light and spacious FABULOUS salads, cheeses, there's something for everyone. Try the babaganoush. It's really yummy.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I always stop in at The Shed when I am up in the wine country, and I love seeing the reaction of my friends when I take them to The Shed. Besides the fact that this place is not the first and only fancy must stop place in the area, I am always inspired by something here. Yes, prices are outrageous and I wonder who actually buys something here. Yes, the food is fatastic and inspiring. But this place has to be where other retailers, designers, and other creative thought leaders get their inspiration. Worth the visit if you are in the area.

2  Thank Yoichi_SF
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We lucked into a great luncheon spot. while we were waiting for a table, they offered us a complementary glass of their own Rose' as well as their house made lemon ginger Kefiry. Aside from being delighted by the offer, the product was really good. We don't normal drink at lunch, but we couldn't resist. We had a fresh peach salad and a beet salad with local produce. The plum cobbler with ice cream was shared for dessert . WOW!

2  Thank MMReiter