1. Location in respect to canoe trip HQ and downtown square.
2. Pricing was OK but not unreasonable.
Hotel manager named Sean. Here's why:
1. Couldn't be troubled to send out a confirmation of reservation. When asked for a reservation hard copy the response was, "Why do you want that?" Anyone who has been screwed out of a room knows why folks aren't OK with a verbal confirmation.
2. Two weeks before the stay our reservation changed from three rooms to two but upon arrival we were almost charged for all three rooms. Sean had kept the same reservation number after I specifically requested a new one seeing this scenario as a possibility. Some haggling later and the third room was not charged.
3. Pay upon arrival. We were a split party with our friends arriving later but Sean insisted that I pay for both rooms at check-in. When I refused he rolled his eyes at my buddy when I was signing the check-in papers. Seriously?
4. Acted like it was some trouble to direct us to our room. Again it was like the guests were a nuisance.
5. No bedding for the hide-a-bed were in the room. We went to the front desk, rang the bell for a couple of minutes, then finally left.
6. After a couple of hours we went back to the front office where a couple of ladies were attempting to get a room. While we waited one asked, "How much would it be to stay here for the night?" No exaggeration - Sean just ignored them until they left, clearly frustrated. Sean also gave us the impression that he was going to some trouble by giving us some bedding when we came back a second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg