Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
US$440
  • Breakfast included
US$587
Hotels.com
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$197
US$127
Hotel Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$614
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$194
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2010

The place is ok. not nice but decent. The main problem is the bad and rude management. They are doing construction on some of the units at the hotel, which seems nice but the problem is that they start sawing and hammering at 7 AM!

Being woken up at 7 am on vacation is not my ideal situation. I called management and asked that something be done but all he said was they've been doing this for month and it has to get finished. No apologies, no compensation for our troubles.

It's not worth the value if you're going to be woken up everyday!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
abvishealdsburg, Management at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2010

Dear Guest,
We sincerely apologize for the noise issue during your stay. In consideration of our guests, we should have started the work a little later in the day. Thankfully we have now completed the major rennovation activities where we have completely upgraded our rooms. These rooms were stripped down to the studds and completely reconstructed with new bathroom layout, etc... Although we have a limited window in the year to complete this magnitude of work, we definitely should have done a better job in managing our rennovation activities in consideration of our guests. I hope to work with our on site management to handle customer discomfort situations appropriately in the future. Please feel free to contact me at abvishealdsburg@comcast.net so we can discuss this further.
Thank you for your response.
Kam

Reviewed 29 January 2010

It appears this hotel is just renovated. Everything in the room looked new- except for the TV. It wasn't a flatscreen. Room was very clean- no complaints about the room. The only thing I didn't like was the continental breakfast. They did not have much to choose from. Otherwise, for a short trip, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2009

My boyfriend and I just went to Healdsburg, CA for a wedding that he was in. We could not find anywhere in town that was affordable. This hotel was reasonable at $99 a night. That was until we opened the door to our room and took a breath, it smelled SO bad. Not only that but the room was old, outdated, and dirty. From the outside the hotel looks like it had been recently redone, but who cares what the outside looks like if the rooms haven't been redone since 1970! The worst part is yet to come. We were there for a wedding. The day of the wedding I discovered the blow dryer that I called ahead to make sure the room had did not work. When I went to tell the front desk attendant he couldn't have cared less and said he would come to the room. He actually turned the bathroom light on and off as if that would make it work. He then said "yep, it doesn't work" and said he would try to talk to a manager. 30 minutes later no word. I had to seek him out again and he said they might have one in storage and looked annoyed when I asked if he was going to get it for me. Well, after all this, he never came back to the room! I never got the blow dryer, was late to the wedding, and never heard from the hotel after that. DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaliGirl925
abvishealdsburg, Management at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2009

Dear guest,
We are terribly sorry for your negative experience at our property. Our property underwent a major construction project in 2007/2008 where we added 26 brand new units. Due to project constraints and financial reasons, we were forced to retain 10 of our original units which couldn't be rennovated at that time. One of these 10 units may have been the one you stayed in. We are in the process of completely rennovating these original 10 units starting next month and plan to have them available by spring of 2010 at which point we will have all new units. I have personally taken steps to address customer service issues and improve how we treat our guests.
Kam - General Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2009

I only stayed here one night on a recent car trip through Caif Coast and wine country. This motel was just fine and I think is a very good value for the area. My rating is within this category of hotel, of course (cheap to moderate chain motels). If you've searched for hotels in that area in season, you know what I mean. Most require a two night stay minimum, at least on weekend, and their rates are astronomical. This place did not, and the room was perfectly clean, functional, large, everything worked, and the bed was comfortable. What else can you ask for in a chain motel. It also had a coffeemaker and large TV, so I was very glad I chose to stay there instead of laying out several hundred more for some cutesy B&B or high-priced hotel/inn. I am not a particularly demanding customer, so didn't require any special service, and did not eat breakfast there (I never eat breakfast at hotels), so had none of the issues others did. But I was a little worried from reading some of these reviews, but it was just as nice as most mid-level chain motels I've stayed at elsewhere (I don't know this brand). There were no noise issues when I was there, but if there were a party, I can see how that would bother you if they did nothing. Luckily, I had no problems. It is right off the freeway so convenient for that, and a short drive to the main plaza for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2009

The good:
1. Location in respect to canoe trip HQ and downtown square.
2. Pricing was OK but not unreasonable.

The bad:
Hotel manager named Sean. Here's why:
1. Couldn't be troubled to send out a confirmation of reservation. When asked for a reservation hard copy the response was, "Why do you want that?" Anyone who has been screwed out of a room knows why folks aren't OK with a verbal confirmation.
2. Two weeks before the stay our reservation changed from three rooms to two but upon arrival we were almost charged for all three rooms. Sean had kept the same reservation number after I specifically requested a new one seeing this scenario as a possibility. Some haggling later and the third room was not charged.
3. Pay upon arrival. We were a split party with our friends arriving later but Sean insisted that I pay for both rooms at check-in. When I refused he rolled his eyes at my buddy when I was signing the check-in papers. Seriously?
4. Acted like it was some trouble to direct us to our room. Again it was like the guests were a nuisance.
5. No bedding for the hide-a-bed were in the room. We went to the front desk, rang the bell for a couple of minutes, then finally left.
6. After a couple of hours we went back to the front office where a couple of ladies were attempting to get a room. While we waited one asked, "How much would it be to stay here for the night?" No exaggeration - Sean just ignored them until they left, clearly frustrated. Sean also gave us the impression that he was going to some trouble by giving us some bedding when we came back a second time.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends