“Fantastic Spot!!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Matheson
Transit: County Transit Bus 60, Healdsburg Plaza
Description: It's hard to describe the Barndiva experience. And a web site is no substitution for being able to sit back and enjoy the beauty of an extraordinary space, the taste of a perfect cocktail, or the satisfaction that comes from a meal that hits all the right notes in you. Barndiva is a celebration of all things local. Our food is sourced from farmers, ranchers and small batch purveyors who live and work in the magnificent food shed surrounding us. Food is our passion. In everything we do, it all starts there. Thanks for visiting.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Fantastic Spot!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Inventive cocktails! Excellent food! Wonderful service!! Creative surroundings!! Thoroughly enjoyed our evening! Highly suggest you visit Barndiva!

Modesto, CA
“Barndiva is where food becomes fine art”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had dinner at Barndiva last night (Saturday Nov 2nd) and lunch the day before that. Both meals were top notch, with quick and attentive service and food with such beautiful plating that it looked like fine art.....and the taste; very upscale, yet the restaurant's ambiance isn't stuffy in the least. They have outdoor seating out front and in back. They basically know they've got it going on and they're eager for you to enjoy what they've got.
Barndiva is my new favorite restaurant in Healdsburg. I can't wait to return. Make sure to view my photos of the BLT crab sandwich I had for lunch and the salad, bree cheese starter and fish we had for dinner - I had swordfish and my wife had John Dory; all were excellent. The only negative thing I can say is that the bread they serve with dinner, which is a sourdough bread from an awesome french bakery right there in town, had a crust so hard I could NOT eat it - seriously, I though I'd break my teeth on it.

• Visited November 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Nothing Special!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This restaurant is located in a downtown setting. It was not at all what I was expecting after reading reviews and visiting their website. The food and atmosphere were nothing special. They do offer outdoor seating which is on the street side of the building much like a patio. The food was not worth the price we paid. The bread was so hard we were unable to eat it for fear of breaking a tooth. All the food came out of the kitchen cold, even the soup. I ordered risotto and it was on top of a thin, watery white substance, very unappetizing. The wait staff appeared bored, uninterested and were very slow. With so many fabulous other restaurant choices in the area I would definitely not waste my time at this one. If you do decide to make a reservation, there is no parking or valet service so allow time to find parking on the street and possibly walking a block or two.

• Visited September 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Unique with delicious cuisine!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Make reservations a month in advance! It's well worth a visit! The food was fabulous and the atmosphere somewhat contemporary and vibrant!! Service was a little slow-they were very busy on this Friday night and possibly understaffed. If you are visiting Healdsburg do not miss an opportunity to dine here. Slow service or not, the food is worth it!

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Second best meal .... ever”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went on our anniversary. It was expensive. It was fantastic.

We started with the tomato soup, then scallops and salmon, and finished with the "panna cotta". All of the food was so flavorful and fresh tasting!

The service was perfectly paced and we felt like all the staff was pitching in to make sure we had a wonderful dinner. It wasn't quiet but not noisy at all either.