“Dry Creek Vineyard Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dry Creek Vineyard

Dry Creek Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 155 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Award Winning Family Owned Winery: beautiful picnic grounds, tasting room, private tastings, free Wi-Fi, a wide selection of wines including rare single-vineyard wines. David Stare founded Dry Creek Vineyard in 1972. Winemaking emphasis is on grapes from select Sonoma County vineyards, chosen for quality and character. Fume Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Dry Chenin Blanc, Reserve Chardonnay and Meritage are produced. Dry Creek has received over 1,000 medals for wines in 40 years.
Concord, California
“Dry Creek Vineyard Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Some of the best wines. We have been wine club members at many different vineyards in the past. This is now our only clubs membership which tells you how good we think their wines are. Even though loving a wine is a very individual taste I find their wines to be universally enjoyable from wine snob to a novice. A great place to bring out of town visitors as almost everyone can find something they really enjoy.

They also have a great picnic area and since we love to ride our bike in this area we build our rides around ending here for a some wine and lunch.

Visited January 2014
Michael L, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I love hearing stories like yours…the only wine club you still belong to is Dry Creek Vineyard. We work very hard to make our wine club stand out in a crowd…thank you for letting us know it is working!

Palm Springs, CA
“Great everything at Dry Creek Vineyard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

The wines are great, the staff is friendly and engaging (so different after going to places where the hosts poor wine and speak like a robot, this one has dark fruit and pepper and low sugar) they listen too. No need to worry if you don't know wines they will help or just let you Enjoy. The grounds are so nice. They have a small selection of cheeses and meats - buy a bottle and sit at one of the many tables under the trees and ENJOY !! can not wait to go back

Visited December 2013
Wow, great everything! Thank you so much!
Billings, Montana
3 attraction reviews
“Great Winery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Lovely tasting room and beautiful grounds. The staff are very knowledgable and very friendly. The wines are so good I had to join the wine club. Joe C. went out of his way to make the day (my birthday) a wonderful event.

Visited January 2014
Michael L, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Happy Belated Birthday! And thanks for the great review. We'll be sure to let Joe know you had a great time.
San Francisco Bay Area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dry Creek Vineyard is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

This time I visited Dry Creek Vineyard to pick up several cases of wine to serve at our office Christmas party and to use as client holiday gifts. Selina worked with me on the phone the day before to pick out just the right wines, and when I arrived the next day, voila! Everything was boxed and organized exactly as I ordered.

I really appreciate the personal attention and fine wines of Dry Creek Vineyard. By the way, I received rave reviews from our staff on the wine we served at our Christmas party!

1 Thank otterfun
Wow, 2nd review of Dry Creek Vineyard! Thank you so much. We really appreciate your kind words about Salina. I'm glad to hear you and our wines received rave reviews at your Christmas Party.
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Sterling improvement in the quality of your wines.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was so impressed with your wines that my wife and I decided to become wine club members.
Every wine we tasted was superb, excellent quality compared to other high end wineries who specialize in Zins.
Also the location of the winery is ideal , perfect to bring the family up and have a great lunch. The winery has picnic tables and rest rooms. The Deli down the street provides great amenities for a superb lunch and why not and open a nice bottle of the Dry Creek old vine Zin to go with lunch.

1 Thank Mauro1990
I manage marketing at Dry Creek Vineyard, and I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you so much and welcome to our wine club family!