“Fabulous Tasting”

Lambert Bridge Winery
Ranked #31 of 158 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lambert Bridge is a small, family owned winery located in the heart of the Sonoma County's Dry Creek Valley. Our focus is to craft small-production bottlings of artisanal, Bordeaux-style blends and varietals, each reflecting an individual and distinctive identity which is consistent, vintage to vintage.
Petaluma, California
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tasting”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We met up with friends of ours that were visiting from Temecula, CA and made one of our stops to taste at Lambert Bridge Winery. This was a terrific decision. My husband and I hadn't been to this winery in many years and were so impressed. Nick Amtower was our host and he poured some amazing wines for us to taste. The wines were outstanding, Nick's knowledge of the wines and his service were spot on. We were really happy to have made Lambert Bridge Winery one of our stops. We will be back for another visit and highly recommend to everyone to stop in and try their wines. Thank you, Nick!

Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Disappointed this visit”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We went on a quick wine tour to stop at a few of my favorite wineries. Lambert has always been a destination. However, after yesterday's stop, I'm not sure I'll stop back.

Starting - I like the location and the wines. However, I usually need to do a tasting to remember which 'version' of a certain wine I like. They have 2 tasting menus each, of course, at a premium cost. My experience with most wineries is you'll pay for the tasting unless you buy some set dollar amount of wine. I bought $150 of wine (3 bottles) AND was hit for the tasting charge. (Ian additional $40) I was shocked that after dropping a nice tidy little sum, they nickel-and-dimed me on the tasting. On top of this, the big dogs are gone. However, they're still showing on the website. (I LOVED those big puppies)

C'mon Lambert - loosen up and update.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank DCC617
Castle Rock, Colorado
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing wine in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Four of us order the $15 flight whereas the other 2 order the $25 fight and we ALL were blown away. Even though the higher end wines tasted better, the other tasting was still amazing. The setting both inside and outside is gorgeous; a beautiful place to lunch outside with a bottle of picnic wine. A most stop; and one I can't wait to return to!!!

Visited March 2014
San Francisco, California, USA
“Every wine they make is excellent”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The wines are expensive, but each one is fantastic. Even wines I don't normally enjoy (Chardonnay) I love.

Visited December 2013
Birmingham, AL
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Really Good Tour”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The tour offered at Lambert Bridge was informative, well planned and thorough. The staff was hospital able and the wine tasting was excellent. A beautiful facility and picnic area make this a must do.

Visited October 2013