“Yumminess in Healdsburg!”

Healdsburg Small-Group Food and Wine Walking Tour
Ranked #4 of 146 Food & Drink in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you hungry to discover the best of Healdsburg's celebrated food and wine scene? Our 3.5-hour culinary walking tours are the ultimate way to enjoy the tantalizing flavors of Wine Country - from local artisans, nationally acclaimed restaurants and chefs, to fabulous wines and spirits in a fun and flavorful walk through this top foodie destination. A progressive dining experience that is perfect for both visitors and locals! And enough food & drink for a meal!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We really enjoyed our time in Healdsburg with Tammy! She is so knowledgable about the town and had extensive knowledge of the food and even the ingredients from the local eateries. I especially loved our time at Shed, but loved all of the locations. I would definitely recommend this treat-tour to all my foodie friends!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
in 8 reviews
in 11 reviews
"wine tasting"
in 28 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"incredible food"
"the owner"
in 18 reviews
"baked goods"

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently visited Healdsburg, CA. I have been here before, however the town has so many new restaurants and tasting rooms, I was at a loss of which to try. A close friend of mine suggested I try the Savor Healdsburg Food Tour. The owner and tour guide was a local, Tammy Gas. Tammy was able to take our small and intimate group to some of the best restaurants & tasting rooms in town, none of which I had been to before. Each stop served us samples of their food and drinks, all of which were excellent! I was there for several days and was able to go back to my favorite places for dinner and lunch thanks to Tammy's guidance. What a fun way to learn about this beautiful town and what it offers! This is a must tour of Healdsburg!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

If you are visiting Healdsburg, or in the Sonoma area, I highly recommend Savor Healdsburg Food Tours. It's a great food and wine tour given by local, Tammy Gass. During the outing, Tammy will provide you with a fun and informative walking tour through Healdsburg with stops at some great eateries and local wineries. From the SHED to the Wurst and Costeaux Bakery, for unique eats you won't find in your hometown, to Portalupi and Cartograph, for wines you won't find at your local retailer, you will spent your afternoon experiencing the best parts of Healdsburg!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had so much fun touring around Healdsburg with Tammy, proprietor of Savor Healdsburg -- we loved her warm and laid back style. She provided in depth understanding of the culture, the food and the people of this lovely little town, I can understand why its been heralded as one of America's favorite small towns. In addition, Tammy has clearly developed strong relationships with the restaurant owners and staff -- it feels like you have a back stage pass as you're whisked to the back of restaurants, get the inside scoop of the history of each one and how they came to be as well as fantastic samplings of some of their most succulent offerings. You will not walk away hungry! If you're looking for a great way to immerse yourself in Healdsburg, I highly recommend this tour.

Tammy G, Owner at Savor Healdsburg Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

It was a great pleasure showing you around and sharing some of the wonderful culinary delights which are certainly plentiful here in Healdsburg. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with you and giving you some insight on our beautiful little town and a list of things to do on your future visits to Healdsburg. Hope to see you again!