“Wow!”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Wow! What a pleasant surprise, we had a great wine tasting experience here! There are tables/chairs on a large patio in front of the winery with wonderful views. It would be a nice spot to enjoy a picnic lunch with a bottle of wine. The staff were very friendly and knowledgable about wine. We thought that the wines across the board were excellent. We tasted 2 Chardonnays and a couple of Cabernet Sauvignon and ended up joining their wine club. Don't miss this winery!

Visited January 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Turned out better than I thought”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was a little hesitant when we got to this winery - having never heard of it, but it actually turned out well and we got to taste other things that were not on the menu. Beautiful views and space outside to sit and enjoy your wine.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Love my new winery!”
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I love good wines, particularly Chardonnay, and I can't say enough good things about my experience at Stonestreet winery.

We stopped at the winery after spending the previous day in the Napa areay. We were absolutely thrilled with the wines here. There are more excellent chardonnay options here than I've ever seen at other wineries. Just start checking out their scores from Robert Parker.

But the atmosphere at the winery is to die for. Very low key, with outstanding views, and an extremely friendly tasting room staff. I joined the club that day, and purchased quite a bit of wine to take home.

I really appreciated the call the next day to confirm my club choice (whites, reds, or mixed) because they knew that I had only purchased white wines that day. Excellent customer service!

Thanks for a wonderful visit and for your fantastic wines!