“Amazing therapeutic deep tissue!”
Review of A Simple Touch Spa

A Simple Touch Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: About A Simple Touch Spa A Simple Touch Spa has been providing caring spa services for over 20 years, making our spa one of the longest serving spas in Healdsburg. We have created a safe, caring, and pleasant environment in which to address the needs of your body dynamics. We afford you the opportunity to Relax, Renew, and Rejuvenate. We are located just south of The Plaza and Taqueria El Sombrero in the little passageway next to the Ivy House on Center Street.
Drayton Valley, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing therapeutic deep tissue!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I've had two deep tissue massages, both from new owner, Jin. She is respectful, and talented. I was thrilled to be able to get in on short notice (because she is new to her business). Highly recommended to anyone seeking healing massage!

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Ljay_10

Basel, Switzerland
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“A mobile home, not a spa.”
Reviewed 31 December 2010

This isn't a spa. It's a mobile home. Well, not really of course, but I felt like I was camping. After I had the body scrub, which consisted of a vague rubdown with warm salt on a table (and the therapist didnt scrub my feet at all, which disappointed me,) I went to rinse off in a pre-fabricated shower in a bathroom with a linoleum floor, a Costco-sized bottle of Garnier shampoo in the stall, a pair of inexplicable rusty scissors on the towel ledge, and a well worn towel with which to dry off. I couldn't wait for my treatment to end ao I could skedaddle out of the mobile home / spa and get back to all the other great things to do in lovely Healdsburg.

4 Thank H2where
over the rainbow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best massage ever! my new favorite spa”
Reviewed 25 August 2010

we were heading north to oregon, stopped in healdsburg for a coffee. owner, beth, made an appt at a moments notice and talked me in from the middle of town. an oasis of comfort in a noisy world. best massage ever, at my request, deedee spent most of an hour breaking up the concrete blocks in my neck and shoulders. gave me a rating system 1-10 for least and most intense pressure, always kept it in my comfort zone. so relaxing, i am still floating about 4 inches above the ground, 3 days later! my muscles were a little sore the next day but a hot shower took that away. this will be a new stop on our trips south from now on.

2 Thank yakdiva
Mill Valley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Massages Ever!”
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I recently had a baby and between nursing and carrying him around all day, my whole body ached to the point that I was in tears. My massage at Simple Touch Spa not only felt amazing - it actually healed me. I have been getting massages for over 20 years and can honestly say that Patty (the massage therapist I had and continue to go to) is the BEST I've ever had. Usually massages only feel good during the session and maybe you feel relaxed for the rest of the day - then you get back into your routine and get achey again. But Patty's massage benefits last me for a week. It's like she can see with her hands and hones in on all the areas that need attention - without me telling her. She is a true healer!

2 Thank JulieHMillValley
Healdsburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best in Healdsburg”
Reviewed 30 June 2009

I've had massages all over the country and always come back to A Simple Touch in Healdsburg for the truly personalized spa treatments. The professional staff caters to every need and Beth, the owner, goes out of her way to make everything just perfect. I don't think you'll find any place better than this.

2 Thank Whipp_9