“Best salad ever, and the rest was just as good”
Review of Restaurant Charcuterie - CLOSED

Restaurant Charcuterie
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

In an atmosphere in which the best French songs from the 60s/70s are played, I've had an extremely tasty salad (Sonoma salad), which I will probably dream about for long. I wish I had been hungrier to taste more of their menu. My waitress was extremely sweet all along. The best part? She seemed genuine, and not just looking for a nice tip. You can taste a generous amount of your wine before ordering it too. My experience was flawless and I could only recommend this little gem.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

A few of us tried this restaurant and while nobody was truly disappointed, neither was anybody wild about it. The menus is somewhat limited, which presents a problem for variety. The service was prompt, although our server seemed to be new and so wasn't as familiar with the dishes as might be expected. The prices are reasonable and the ambiance is very pleasant. Some of our dishes were better than three stars, but others barely made that grade. Check the specials and consider the steak.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We stopped by later in the evening for dessert and a glass of wine. They had nice choices for dessert. I had a lemon torte and my wife had a chocolate special. Service was very good. The girls seemed to enjoy their jobs. Would recommend for dinner or dessert. Very good wine selections.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

good French decently priced and yo may still get a salad with you 25 entree- which is rare- extremely rare in this yuppified, foodie hell town

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had linguine with goat cheese, walnuts, roasted garlic, and a few other delicious things. I love my pasta, and this was potentially the best I've ever had in a restaurant. The noodles were al dente, the cheese melty and creamy, the walnuts toasted, the roasted garlic almost sweet. I can't recommend this dish enough. I will now be spending 2014 trying to recreate it in my own kitchen!