“uncomplicated food in a down to earth environment”

Healdsburg Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had a bite here one night on our travels through California. You don't go to the place for gourmet food, nor do you pay for it. We had a good time and liked the ingredients used for our plates. We might go here again if the occasion arose.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Me and my wife visited this place with a friend and the hamburgers was blowing my head off. The meat was so tender and juicy that no commercial can describe it correct. And the bacon.... gaaagh and the dressing and then the fries with garlic taste, I almost fainted of happiness. We are absolutely convinced that this was the best burger EVER seen by us and we have seen some.... I could have stayed there for a couple of days eating their food. I could say that this place is worth a drive from San Francisco and back. All my compliments to the owners.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This regular spot for lunches for me recently opened for breakfast. I was surprised by the size of the portions and variety of foods. The service was great and go soon as it is still somewhat undiscovered and getting a table is not difficult, yet.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stopped by for a drink during the tourney, got bar seating, we had a beer and a moscow mule. Great attentive service, nice atmosphere, no complaints!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Thought this place would be amazing since their burger was named one of America's best 25 burgers. The burger was very good, but not excellent by any means, and expensive. Service was excellent though. Nice atmosphere if sitting in the patio area.