We have just returned from our 2nd stay at Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza. It was wonderful once again. This is an inn of about 10 rooms (apx). It is more on the modern side (think Pottery Barn) than what I usually think of when I hear "Inn". It is very clean and well kept. The breakfasts are delicious. The staff is attentive and helpful. Heladsburg is a great town with many places to eat. It is a great location if you want to do the northern Sonoma wineries (Dry Creek, Russian River, Alexander Valley) or lower Sonoma. We loved, loved, loved it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn