We stayed here a couple of nights for friend's wedding and liked it, but didn't LOVE it. Everyone else had booked at the Healdsburg Hotel across the square, which is nicer. Room and food were good, but small bath.
My only gripe was that our room didn't face the town square, but opened to a common balcony bordering a service court. I was trying to nap during the afternoon and there was some guy in the back of the adjacent Mexican restaurant chopping onions....loudly. I finally had to shout at him to close his door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn