My husband & I returned a couple of weeks ago from a fantastic long weekend in San Francisco & Sonoma. We stayed at the Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza during our time in Sonoma. We had room #10 which was on the back of the property. Really quiet, spacious with a fireplace & lovely bathroom. There was a skylight ,though, that gets quite bright in the morning. The breakfasts were delicious in the common room; as were the hors d'oeuvres & wine in the afternoon. We found the service excellent & all the staff knowlegeable & eager to help. There are 2 bikes for your use during your stay which we took out one morning & road around the plaza. This inn is excellently situated - all shops & restaurants in walking distance. Would definitely return if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn