“Good value for Healdsburg”

Best Western Dry Creek Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Healdsburg
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I only rate it average because there are much nicer places, but this is a good place to stay in increasingly expensive Healdsburg. We paid $99 for one night, and would return in a heartbeat. No complaints from us.
The property is very clean and modern. It may be over the top with the Tuscan theme, but it is better than a simple cement motel. The rooms are typical Best Western, nothing special but clean and comfortable. The service was good, we had a broken chair, but the front desk immediately swapped it out with a smile.
The hotel is on the north end of town, about a 3 minute drive to the main plaza/square area.
The free continental breakfast is in a large separate room, there are plenty of options, except for eggs. No complaints here
If you are in town for a day or two, I recommend staying here and saving money for a really nice dinner or something fun.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd floor just to get away from parking lot headlights and footsteps from the roof abo...
1  Thank wawdam
There are newer reviews for Best Western Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I am a local but needed to stay the night in Healdsburg. I have driven by the Dry Creek Inn many times so decided to choose this property for my night stay. What a beautiful hotel! The best part was the bed and pillow. They were the best out of any hotel I have stayed ever. I would definately stay there again and recommend it to everyone!!!

1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Really nice room with cozy fireplace, jacuzzi tub, awesome private balcony-room is good sized (ask for the Tuscan addition). Bed was very comfortable, nice linens. Room clean and grounds well kept. Previously we had stayed in Sonoma..always a hassle rooms in the $3-400 range. This motel is just about a mile from the square in Healdsburg where you can find all the wine tasting and great food you desire!
Very much looking forward to a return trip!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the Tuscan addition
Reviewed 23 November 2012

This review is more about Healdsburg itself than the hotel but I have to say that the Dry Creek Inn was easily the nicest Best Western I've ever stayed in with a substantial room equipped with jacuzzi and open fire. The free wine tasting was also a pleasant surprise and the staff couldn't have been nicer. On to Healdsburg itself - my husband and I picked it at random as somewhere else to visit for wine in California other than Napa without really knowing much about the place. What a lovely town! Very reminiscent of Carmel with lots of boutique shops and restaurants and, most importantly 50+ tasting rooms in the town centre. Unfortunately we couldn't get round all 50 (we gave it a good go :-)) but in those we did, (with the exception of Kendall Jackson - don't bother) we were made feel very welcome, weren't rushed and didn't feel pressured to buy. All staff were polite, exceptionally knowledgeable and extremely friendly topped by giving us complimentary vouchers for other tasting houses. Special mention to Thumbprint and Topal, Topal also hosted 'Dogtoberfest' while we were there - Hallowe'en, America, dogs and costumes - you can guess the rest, it was amazing! If you're looking for a lovely little place to spend a few days tasting wine and not having to drive or go on organised tours, Healdsburg is perfect. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be of a very high standard and even though the hotel was situated off a main roa...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I traveled to Healdsburg for work and got the pleasure of staying here at the Dry Creek Inn. I found it to be a great value. It was a nice clean room with a very comfortable bed. I tend to notice the showers in the places I stay and I have no complaints here! The TV was an old bubble screen... gotta get that updated. Besides that, nice place and I hope they send me here again for work!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Loved the location and the hotel was clean and perfect for our needs. Breakfast was great, it was in a very large room, so you did not feel crowded. Loved the hot tubs and their locations. Plan to definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We stayed in the older section and found it to be......OLD!. The room was a little musty and the carpets were badly stained. The room was clean and the accommodations were adequate, but probably only worthy of 2 1/2 stars. A month later, we brought 4 other couples to Healdsburg and we all stayed in the newer, Tuscan building. Everyone, myself included, thought that the accommodations were fantastic. The rooms were cleaned, smelled fresh, and were stylishly furnished and appointed. We enjoyed the nice pool and the special fireside chatting areas. This property is an excellent place to stay if you are visiting Healdsburg. Our group was there for wine tasting and we would all definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeftCoastSnapper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healdsburg
H2 Hotel
Geyserville Inn
Geyserville Inn
#1 of 1 in Geyserville
Hotel Les Mars, Relais & Chateaux

Been to Best Western Dry Creek Inn? Share your experiences!