“We love this place. Large, clean, rooms, comfortable beds.”

Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
San Diego, CA
“We love this place. Large, clean, rooms, comfortable beds.”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I have stayed at this Super 8 several times. The value is great. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The property is safe. The rooms are large and clean with comfortable beds. The trick is to book early as they can fill up quickly due to local sporting events.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Tana at the front desk is really good ,she gave me a good price and really helped me with the directions,I will definetly stay there if I ever work in hemet in the future.Room was o.k

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Jesuslovesuforever
South Gate, CA
Reviewed 17 July 2008

I stayed overnight with a family of 5. And I booked a suite that was supposed to have 1 king size bed & a sofa bed. The bed was really no bigger than a full size bed. The restroom was big enough for 1 person standing up with just a toilet & shower. The sink to wash up was part of the room! There was an open/used hand soap for us to use (yuk) We stayed there on 1 of the hottest days of summer & the room A/C was fine, but the hallways had no A/C. This is a closed building with 1 elevator & we felt like we would melt before the elevator arrived. The pool was ok, but there were no towels. I would not stay there again.

• Liked — The pool
  • Disliked — The elevator
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank alestar
Payson, Arizona
Reviewed 10 May 2007

The hotel is very clean and was lowest price in town which is why I picked it. Also my in-laws have stayed in the past and recommended it. Found that there are no security cameras in site. It shares the parking lot iwth a Hilton International reservations site. Parking lot is filled with reservation employees. My major problem with security is that the Super8 provides vouchers for the homeless in town. Customers of the hotel are unemployed, homeless individuals from very unfortunate values.

Stayed April 2007
3 Thank Paysonlover
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed 20 January 2006

Stay away! hemet has limited options for lodging. I was visiting my mother for Christams in Hemet, so I opted for convience.

Hotel is cheap, and at $60 a night, a rip off. Most of the facility is in disaray, but the biggest problem is security. I was traveling with my 9 year old daughter, and was awaken at 2:30 in the morning because the clerk gave the wrong room, i.e., ours, to a new lodger (at 2:30 am, I would leave it to your imagination of the type of lodger), walked right into our room.

The manager is a joke. He "stalks" around the front desk for a nearby vantage point, and does nothing except protect against the chance that a well intended desk clerk might (correctly) comp the room.

I was in such fear about security, that I went through the trouble of contacting the corporate offices. Guess what, poor service and questionable safety, is simply not a concern of this chain.

If I wrote the liability policy on this hotel, I'd cancel it because of the malfeasance of the operator.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COST! Temecula or Palm Springs is within a 30 minute drive.

• Stayed November 2004
8 Thank kctom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 10 in Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn? Share your experiences!